Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Parker vs. Chisora Rematch To End in Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Parker vs. Chisora Rematch To End in Knockout

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom is expecting a knockout ending when heavyweights Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora meet for a second time. When they met the first time back in May, Chisora scored a knockdown in the first round but ultimately lost a close twelve round split decision to the former WBO world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah these guys are not getting another world title shot any time soon unless Hearn knows something we don`t. Usyk - Joshua rematch winner will be pushed to fight Fury -Whyte winner in full unification. In theory, Fury could fight Chisora as voluntary defense.

Comment

Love how they keep recycling Chisora after all these years. It's a shame price retired otherwise could have had both these clowns on the same show to keep us nicely entertained

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post
        Love how they keep recycling Chisora after all these years. It's a shame price retired otherwise could have had both these clowns on the same show to keep us nicely entertained
        Chisora always brings entertainment regardless as he generally gives his all similar to Rosado, as Eddie said the only fight he's lost that was due to poor performance on his behalf and not just a better man was Kabayel.
        He clearly got robbed against Heleinus and the other losses like Vitali,Fury,Whyte,Usyk etc at least he's fighting decent men unlike some in the division which is also why he's entertaining.

Comment

On his day, I reckon Parker’s perfectly capable of dropping most with an overhand right, certainly Chisora, who tires at about the midpoint of rd1, and is there to be hit.

But I reckon if these 2 fought 20 times, 19 of them would go the distance. Same with this one. Parker will probably edge it on pts, again, but I’m starting to think he’s about as hungry for this game as Audley Harrison was, I.e., not very.

That’s why I can’t call a KO for him, but I think he’s too rugged for Chisora to knock him out.

Comment

Two remarkable gentlemen, two crowd pleasers and entertainers, but what is the point of this fight? Oh, I hope the paycheck is enticing enough for both athletes so...let's hope they put up a good fight

Comment

Working...
            X