Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Tim Tszyu Had Heavier Punches Than Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Poor Pac was never the same after Jeff got to him.

Kell Brook was never the same after Terrance got to..... wait never mind, Terrance only fought him after both sides of his face had been broken and thats one of his top wins!

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I'm referring to us non celebrities
      interesting username i remember a early 90s horror (Anthology) movie with the same name

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post

interesting username i remember a early 90s horror (Anthology) movie with the same name
        I hate it but that's a diff story

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
          Horn is a fraud. He shouldn't have been the champ but the judges favored him over Pac. Well, Crawford exposed the fraud out of him and his career was over.
          Still hurts does it? Good.

Comment

• NEXT FIGHT

Next fight of Jeff Horn is not determined yet.

Who can he beat ?

Comment

“I didn’t get any congratulations from Manny after the 2017 fight – I might have got a pat on the back. He was saying to me ‘break’ at the start of the fight – I automatically went back the first time. I thought he doesn’t like me doing that so maybe I should keep clinching because I don’t have to listen to him. I only have to listen to the referee."

Spoken like a true talentless fluke.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn: Justice, Three Years After the Robbery

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/2020...r-the-robbery/

Comment

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn: Justice, Three Years After the Robbery

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/2020...r-the-robbery/
                  Ha ha, another loser trying to pretend what happened didn't. I love this ****, years after the fight and the cry boys are still trying to fanboy Packy. Who, as others have said, was never the same post Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post

Ha ha, another loser trying to pretend what happened didn't. I love this ****, years after the fight and the cry boys are still trying to fanboy Packy. Who, as others have said, was never the same post Horn.
                    Jeff Horn has a groupie ?!?!?

Dude settled down nicely into being the bum that he was before receiving the gift of all gifts.

Comment

Jeff Horn has a groupie ?!?!?

Dude settled down nicely into being the bum that he was before receiving the gift of all gifts.
                      You are obviously not aware of Horn's boxing history pre Packy. For the newbs he may have just popped up from no-where but that is just a perception, not a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X