Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Yunieski Gonzalez WBA Eliminator on December 18, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez vs. Yunieski Gonzalez WBA Eliminator on December 18, DAZN

Former world champion, and light heavyweight contender Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (42-0, 28 KOs) of Mazatl?n, Mexico, will welcome the holiday season by taking on Cuba's Yunieski "The Monster" Gonzalez (21-3, 17 KOs) for the WBA Light Heavyweight Title eliminator on Saturday, December 18 from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

War Zurdo!!!

Bivol, You Nex!

Comment

Bivol-Zurdo coming up!

Comment

Bivol and Ramirez would be an excellent fight. I'll say this about Ramirez, he's incredibly tough.

Canelo would beat him, but I don't think he'd be able to knock him out.

Comment

Bivol could have just fought Ramirez without it being ordered as a mandatory. He's obviously not that keen on the fight despite all the talking he did.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Bivol could have just fought Ramirez without it being ordered as a mandatory. He's obviously not that keen on the fight despite all the talking he did.
              Hearn wants Bivol vs Ryder for some reason.

Comment

175 such a joke of a division nobody fighting each other all trying to wait on a payday with all these tune up bouts haven't seen unification since 2019 when Beteriev made Gvodyzk retired.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Hearn wants Bivol vs Ryder for some reason.
                  He does but Bivol isn't exclusively a Matchroom fighter

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
                    175 such a joke of a division nobody fighting each other all trying to wait on a payday with all these tune up bouts haven't seen unification since 2019 when Beteriev made Gvodyzk retired.
                    Which was unfortunate as I really enjoyed watching The Nail box. Started off strong against Biev but eventually succumbed to his constant pressure and body shots. Wish he wouldn't have retired as I think he was 2nd best in that division and possibly could've beat Biev in a rematch. Atleast he finally lifted Stevensons belt that he held hostage since who knows when....

Comment

Working...
                    X