Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Tommy Can't KO Jake Paul, He Ain't Coming Home!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
    im looking at fury age record opps dont see much of nothing for an ammatuer career. Thinking this is that untalented sibling whom just living off a name/clout/prestige. This might be a 50/50 fight between 2 paid amatuers
    with Tommy Fury's profile the way it is now it wouldn't surprise me if this was one of very few professional fights. Him and his mrs could make a hell of a lot of money without getting punched in the face.

Comment

I would be very very disappointed if fury doesn't beat paul. Lets be real here, what has jake paul shown in his 3 fights? he beat up 2 non fighters and an old MMA champ. From what i saw in his last fight, he gassed and throws very few shots. Fury should be the favorite. not like hes shown anything either but he has at least beaten boxers and not youbers and MMA fighters

Comment

Hope tommy Can* deal with all this pressure. It’s a heck of a lot to deal with for a guy with under 10 fights. He isn’t Tyson is he, neither is Hughie. They’ve taken the name and ran with it, good on em.

I can’t help but feel neither will win by KO. I’m expecting a boring ugly scrappy fight which ends in a split decision win or a draw, both guys will cuddle and raise each other’s arms as though they’re both winners and this farce will roll on to the next stupid card headlined by a 6 round fight!

Last edited by GucciGod; 11-10-2021, 10:24 AM. Reason: Spelling error. *Can*.

Comment

The Furys must hate Tommy because he couldn’t even knock out a 5’6 blown up 145 ppound mma fighter who weighed 180 pounds.

Tommy is not knocking out jake paul, get ready to disown Tommy.
          Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
            Hope tommy Can* deal with all this pressure. It’s a heck of a lot to deal with for a guy with under 10 fights. He isn’t Tyson is he, neither is Hughie. They’ve taken the name and ran with it, good on em.

I can’t help but feel neither will win by KO. I’m expecting a boring ugly scrappy fight which ends in a split decision win or a draw, both guys will cuddle and raise each other’s arms as though they’re both winners and this farce will roll on to the next stupid card headlined by a 6 round fight!
            Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury is a 8 round fight not 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury is a 8 round fight not 6.
              Thankyou for correcting me on that. I appreciate it. I’m been genuine aswell not sarcastic.

Comment

Always so cool and funny and colorful my P4P kind Tyson Fury. Yes, I feel his brother Tommy should overpower Jake Paul in less than 8 rounds when they battle on Dec 18 in Tampa. (my humble opinion) Lets find out.

Comment

Hey at least JP fighting an actual boxer this time, unproven yes but still a boxer, lets wait n see what happens

Comment

If Tommy has 10% of the talent of his brother, he'll win.

Problem is, we don't really know if he does. Could be some money to be made on the odds.

Comment

Working...
                    X