Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Tyson Fury in No Rush To Confirm Next Fight, Will Await WBC Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Tyson Fury in No Rush To Confirm Next Fight, Will Await WBC Ruling

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has indicated that his boxer is in no hurry to confirm his next ring assignment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hoper Fury retires or takes a break or fights anyone else. Can't stand Whyte. He's got a bad case of KHANnitis!

Comment

Whyte is a joke. He got got dropped by a mummified version of Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
        Whyte is a joke. He got got dropped by a mummified version of Povetkin.
        Fury got dropped by a feather fisted CW in Steve Cunningham & a light punching Neven Pajkic (Who was a tough SOB but had no power) so getting KO’d by Povetkin isn’t that bad. The last thing to go is the power. Povetkin has a resume full of tough guys he KO’d. I’m not a Whyte fan but I respect him. He beat some good HWs. He took a lot more risk than any other HW in recent years. He deserves his title shot because he actually has good names on that resume. I’m not one of these guys who thinks a guy is a bum because they lost a few fights.
        Last edited by joe strong; 11-09-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Jack"Doc"Kearns once said to rest is to rust & that could well be Fury's downfall. As it stands he'd beat hell out of Whyte, but if he waits & goe's back into meltdown he's in trouble. The worst thing he did was to get involved with Fi$h £yed Frank & old uncle Bob!!....
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Dislike Whyte but come on, give this guy some slack, he deserves to fight Fury and he really has a chance of an upset, some of you Fury fan girls all think Fury is the next best thing, he is very much beatable, if Wallin can land, so can Whyte. Rooting for whyte if this fight happens, the underdog !

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
              Dislike Whyte but come on, give this guy some slack, he deserves to fight Fury and he really has a chance of an upset, some of you Fury fan girls all think Fury is the next best thing, he is very much beatable, if Wallin can land, so can Whyte. Rooting for whyte if this fight happens, the underdog !
              Fury is most certainly beatable. Whyte doesn’t have a hope in hell. He would lose to wallin. He will be out on his feet by the 5th round. Whyte is awful once his first wind goes. Whyte doesn’t have the ability to outbox fury, and he sure as heck won’t outdog him. So Whyte has a punchers chance. I’d rate his chances as 50% of Derek Chisora Vs Tyson fury.

When Whyte loses id like to see him face Joe Joyce.

Comment

Working...
              X