Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Decisions Maiva Hamadouche in Tough War To Unify IBF, WBO Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
    I wish Mayer could build up 20 lbs on that 5'9" frame and go school the crying ****** Diva ...
    Actually Mayer, as explained in the pre-fight doc and several times before, grew up as a juvenile delinquent. Getting kicked out of different schools for fighting and just unruly in her family life as a teen lol. So wouldn't that make her a "****** diva" too? Or does "******" mean "black"?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      Other than the scorecards, it was also hilarious and embarrassing that the ref was close to stopping the fight after round 9.
      100% agree. When I heard the ref in the corner I thought sheet...he must think Mayer's behind so he's gonna rob Hamadouche with a stoppage. Then it got worse. And although I'm not a fan of compubox...they had Hama up by 6 punches....so obviously that tells the story of a competitive fight.

Comment

Mayer clearly won she landed the cleaner harder punches , I thought first 4 or 5 rounds we're toss ups but Mayer deff pulled away 2nd half the fight . Hamadouche punches no longer had the sting in em while Mayer still had hers . Mayer deff impressed dug down deep great conditioning and even showed some skills on the inside . Mayer and Amanda to me are the only females that show true pro skills

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

Actually Mayer, as explained in the pre-fight doc and several times before, grew up as a juvenile delinquent. Getting kicked out of different schools for fighting and just unruly in her family life as a teen lol. So wouldn't that make her a "****** diva" too? Or does "******" mean "black"?

****** means "Living inside your little world without much knowledge or contact with the outside world" ... Simply said I know... Crying Diva means, well, Crying Diva... I don't recall Mayer acting like a spoiled brat or showing a lack of intellectual abilities... Color has nothing to do with that, as I said numerous times... Matter of facts, I was living in a "white trash ******" when I was young...
          Last edited by Superbee; 11-06-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Maiva
            had no chance she had to knock Mayer out with those scorecards if I were Harper I'd only take a UK fight that many cards down before you start in womens boxing and Mayer is unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

****** means "Living inside your little world without much knowledge or contact with the outside world" ... Simply said I know... Crying Diva means, well, Crying Diva... I don't recall Mayer acting like a spoiled brat or showing a lack of intellectual abilities... Color has nothing to do with that, as I said numerous times... Matter of facts, I was living in a "white trash ******" when I was young...
              hahaaha actually that's being an introvert, which most intelligent people are.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

Yeah, ****** means Black to all these idiots on here.

shields has probably committed less crimes in her life than Mayer, even Mayer would tell you that, as you said, she was a juvenile delinquent.

Meanwhile T-Rex survived poverty, her father in and out of prison, and hunger to go on to win the Olympics twice and get her whole family out of poverty, but according to the racists on here, SHE'S the one who's "******" & "criminal".

Comment

Working...
                X