Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Expect The Best Version of Commey, I Won't Underestimate Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Bumachenko, sleeps on his defense in the mid rounds, Richard Commey will have his opportunity if he targets Vasily's body ;keep the midget at bay and catch him.
    Bro, I honestly don't think Commey has much for Loma, unless Loma is finished. Let's debate without name calling the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Bro, I honestly don't think Commey has much for Loma, unless Loma is finished. Let's debate without name calling the fighters.
      You know how I move, there is no point in talking any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

what is this “NaTuRaL lIgHtWeIgHt” bullshyte? Loma is already fighting at LW for 3 yrs, LW is the longest tenured weight where he stayed at in his career.
        Dude, why do you have a g a y pic in your avatar?

Comment

Bumachenko, sleeps on his defense in the mid rounds, Richard Commey will have his opportunity if he targets Vasily's body ;keep the midget at bay and catch him.
          Bro don't take it so seriously. Neither of them are even throwing real punches in that gif. Look how Campbell rolls his forearm off Lomachenko's back and then rides the glove off the back of his head rather than punch him. Then look at the arm punch on the break. Look at Loma missing the first overhand left just grazing his left glove off the side of Campbell's head. It's just choreography to put on a good show for the fans. You guys take it way too seriously. Just look at those two "KO" punches of Fury on Wilder in that gif. The Fury left hook, the padding just grazes off the right side of Wilder's chin, and then the "finishing" right from Fury, the padding grazes off Wilder's cheek right as Wilder's right glove interrupts the camera's view to help create the optical illusion, and then Wilder dives on the ground. Choreography. Ever seen WWE? Don't take it all so seriously.
          Last edited by Boxing Logic; 11-02-2021, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            People think you are ignorant and then you then you write stupid crap like this and remove all doubt.

this guy comes across as the prototype parent's basement wacko hyperventilating as he bangs out insults on his keyboard. Your comments are well thought out and appreciated

Comment

loma's almost 34 and fighting Lopez leftovers

now or never, going to fight another champ in your life time ?

Comment

You know how I move, there is no point in talking any sense to me.
                Bro I hate seeing Wilder getting hit behind the head every time I see you post.
                Cant you take that crap down.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Bro I hate seeing Wilder getting hit behind the head every time I see you post.
                  Cant you take that crap down.

siablo14 , has me wearing this horrible Gypsy-Bum sig, but in eight days I will be free!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    People think you are ignorant and then you then you write stupid crap like this and remove all doubt.

Keep on riding Loma’s dong. Everyone knows Commey is a bum. How much Loma paid you to hype him up fighting a bum like Commey?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

what is this “NaTuRaL lIgHtWeIgHt” bullshyte? Loma is already fighting at LW for 3 yrs, LW is the longest tenured weight where he stayed at in his career.
                      The **** is up with your hate boner for Loma dude? Did he piss in your cheerios?

Comment

Working...
                      X