Cool message to Kyrie from Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool message to Kyrie from Floyd

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVd4nOesUTU/

wonder how many takes this took Floyd to read this lol, at least he's steppin it up though, the reading actually didn't sound bad lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how can the NBA allow Magic Johnson who had full HIV play but not allow Kyrie to play cuz he don't want his china flu vaccine?
    buge likes this.

I don't agree, but I've always respected Floyd for not caving to popular opinion.
    #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

“Never be controlled by money” says a 44 year old multimillionaire who recently came out of retirement to fight a YouTuber.
      PunchMeIDareYou, #1PaperChamp and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
        https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVd4nOesUTU/

wonder how many takes this took Floyd to read this lol, at least he's steppin it up though, the reading actually didn't sound bad lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how can the NBA allow Magic Johnson who had full HIV play but not allow Kyrie to play cuz he don't want his china flu vaccine?
        It’s not really the NBA in fairness, it’s New York State guidelines. Kyrie should be allowed to play, he’s hardly risking lives playing with completely healthy peak athletes.

Comment

Yeah real cool message. Kyrie you are setting a great example not getting vaccinated during a global pandemic.

Im not getting into a pissing contest with y’all about this but I don’t agree with Mayweather here.
          PunchMeIDareYou and #1PaperChamp like this.

Comment

Based.

I'm glad somebody with a bitof influence is standing up to that garbage.

Comment

Right on, Floyd.

Nobody should be forced to undergo medical treatment against their will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                Yeah real cool message. Kyrie you are setting a great example not getting vaccinated during a global pandemic.

Im not getting into a pissing contest with y’all about this but I don’t agree with Mayweather here.
                there is no global pandemic, there never was. It was just the flu rebranded. The pcr tests have been ruled useless and the death totals were faked. come on man do you know how brainwashed you sound?

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post

there is no global pandemic, there never was. It was just the flu rebranded. The pcr tests have been ruled useless and the death totals were faked. come on man do you know how brainwashed you sound?
                  49,000 people in the US died to the flu in 2021, 499,000 people died of covid in the US. Yea, it's the flu you dumb cvnt. 499k is way undercounted and globally it's undercounted. China had 90k in 1/20 but somehow they're 96k still. I got big money says china has millions dead. Loads of other countries like Russia are lying, North Korea has no numbers, India can't count the regular non-pandemic dead, Afghanistan isn't really counting, a lot of countries have poor counting infrastructure.

Right now the global count is 245 MILLION AROUND THE FCUKING WORLD LMAO. They're all faking it right?

I think it's grossly undercounted and probably closer to 500 million.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

49,000 people in the US died to the flu in 2021, 499,000 people died of covid in the US. Yea, it's the flu you dumb cvnt. 499k is way undercounted and globally it's undercounted. China had 90k in 1/20 but somehow they're 96k still. I got big money says china has millions dead. Loads of other countries like Russia are lying, North Korea has no numbers, India can't count the regular non-pandemic dead, Afghanistan isn't really counting, a lot of countries have poor counting infrastructure.

Right now the global count is 245 MILLION AROUND THE FCUKING WORLD LMAO. They're all faking it right?

I think it's grossly undercounted and probably closer to 500 million.
                    I thought me and you was me and you? the covid numbers are inflated becausethe hopsital administrators forced the deaths to all be marked as died of covid instead of died with covid, died with covid could mean that you had the common coronavirus in the last 20 years vecause the pcr tests were ran on a cycle of 42. I hope you realize that this is all just united nations communist takeover agenda 21.

Comment

Working...
                    X