Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Dominates Dan Karpency, Stops Him After 4th Round On Herring-Stevenson Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Dominates Dan Karpency, Stops Him After 4th Round On Herring-Stevenson Card

ATLANTA - Xander Zayas showed the type of improvement Saturday night that he promised following an uneven performance in the junior middleweight prospect's previous fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy was fighting a senior who hadn't fought in nearly 2 years and who has a full time 9 to 5....but he's freaky good. I had flashbacks to the first time I saw Fernando Vargas fight.

Comment

He should keep fighting these types of fights to get the rounds in. He will need it because the stiff competition will be on its way

Comment

Can't wait to see Zayas fight Berlanga and Morrell Jr. in the future! I think Morrell Jr. is the best right now, but all 3 look like they can become champion one day!

Comment

A slight step down of opponents last night to be expected after getting matched tough just over a month ago . Hopefully next time he fights a more experienced opponent like Brain Mendoza who just fought Jesus Ramos.

Even former Champions like Yuri Foreman - Devon Alexander would be great too . Learn a couple things plus get good names on your resume . He is only 19 tho so gotta move him up slowly, great job so far by TopRank

Comment

Another supposed PR star waiting to get exposed by the first decent Mexican he faces lol

Comment

Working...
            X