Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATG Tyson Fury's last 7 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

    So when did Hughie Fury serve his ban? Tell me where he was out of the ring for two years.

    The Press release was just spiel to fend off questions and make things easier.
    The press release from the people that gave him the ban isn't real? You have the right profile pic, you're a clown. Your boy effectively admitted steroid use by accepting the ban. Fact.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Fury's last 7 fights
      Sefari
      Pianetta
      Schwarz
      Wilder x3
      Wallin

      What a run!

      He's GREATER than Ali!

      Gypsy King!
      Is there any other man, born from his mother's coont, who could not train for 2 years and pile on 15 stone, lose it all again, then beat that lineup of opposition that Tyson Fury did? I don't think so! Could Femi Joshwah do it? I don't think so!

      Gypsy King!

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

        Usyk is fighting Joshua, we all know this stop trying to use Usyk as an excuse fpr the gypsy fraud running. He ran from Whyte a few years ago too, saying he'd fight him for the diamond belt, when the WBC was going to make it happen Fury said no.
        Whyte should try and win something better than a British title and stop avoiding eliminators before he’s deserving of a shot against the best of this era, the undefeated man thats had every belt, and the one guy beating real champions, Tyson Fury.

        Maybe If Whyte had won anything more substantial than a British title, people would be interested in him and Fury

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

          I don’t know how you can type that bs with a straight face, nobody is scared of Whyte who is a borderline journeyman we just don’t want Fury’s time wasted on no hopers when he has better fights out there for him.
          What better fights? Usyk and Joshua are rematching. Whyte is the most deserving and the biggest fight available, he'll also lose the title destroying undisputed title fight down the line. So tell we what better option is there? Why accept less and lose the title fighting someone else? Makes no damn sense.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

            Whyte should try and win something better than a British title and stop avoiding eliminators before he’s deserving of a shot against the best of this era, the undefeated man thats had every belt, and the one guy beating real champions, Tyson Fury.

            Maybe If Whyte had won anything more substantial than a British title, people would be interested in him and Fury
            It's the biggest money fight available for Fury and he'll lose the belt if he ducks. A duck is a duck, no good reason not to fight Whyte.

            Comment


            • #26
              Joshua is not even a Top 50 HW of all time and never will be, so you can try to discredit Fury all you want, Fury is joshuas daddy, and Whyte is a ****ing bum that lost to a 40 year old by ko hahahahah

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                What better fights? Usyk and Joshua are rematching. Whyte is the most deserving and the biggest fight available, he'll also lose the title destroying undisputed title fight down the line. So tell we what better option is there? Why accept less and lose the title fighting someone else? Makes no damn sense.
                I would even prefer joe joyce over Whyte the dude straight up sucks struggled with Chisora twice who Fury made quit got sparked out cold by a 40 year old man and a big stiff robot. All fury has to do is land an uppercut or two and Whyte will be sleeping as usual the man can’t handle uppercuts for ****.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                  I would even prefer joe joyce over Whyte the dude straight up sucks struggled with Chisora twice who Fury made quit got sparked out cold by a 40 year old man and a big stiff robot. All fury has to do is land an uppercut or two and Whyte will be sleeping as usual the man can’t handle uppercuts for ****.
                  You're a joke, Fury mentions Joyce and suddenly you start sucking him off. Whyte is a bigger draw and he only keeps the title fighting Whyte, if Whyte is so bad then there shouldn't be a problem with Fury accepting his biggest available pay day and keeping his belt for a future undisputed fight. Unless of course he's worried about losing.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                    You're a joke, Fury mentions Joyce and suddenly you start sucking him off. Whyte is a bigger draw and he only keeps the title fighting Whyte, if Whyte is so bad then there shouldn't be a problem with Fury accepting his biggest available pay day and keeping his belt for a future undisputed fight. Unless of course he's worried about losing.
                    When did Fury mention Joyce i genuinely don’t know what you are talking about seems like you know more about Fury than me lmao you are the joke. I was simply saying Joyce would give fury a better fight than ****ty Whyte would he has 0 chance so why waste his time. Fury don’t give a **** about paydays atm he has over 100m at this point like he gives a ****. Whyte is a no hope dosser who will be the chisora of the future you’re straight deluded or dksab if you think Whyte can win that fight

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                      You're a joke, Fury mentions Joyce and suddenly you start sucking him off. Whyte is a bigger draw and he only keeps the title fighting Whyte, if Whyte is so bad then there shouldn't be a problem with Fury accepting his biggest available pay day and keeping his belt for a future undisputed fight. Unless of course he's worried about losing.
                      Fury hasn't said a word about his next fight. You are confecting your vitriol because fans would prefer to see him fight Usyk.
                      billeau2 likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP