Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan Holyfield : Fury vs Wilder 3 wasn't a boxing match due to lack of skills but casuals should enjoy it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

We already dissected AJs “best resume in boxing” which consists of old past it has beens and borderline contenders who have been exposed again like Whyte. I watch boxing for the grit/warrior mentality and boxing skills on display not for celebrities idgaf about names i care about skills and nobody comes close to Fury atm apart from Usyk.
    You didn't dissect anything, mate. You're just ranting with innuendos like yer hero that contradicts himself withing the same sentence.

People who believe AJ is more skilled than Fury:

Evander Holyfield
    Robert Garcia
    Freddie Roach

If you want to watch grit/warrior - watch MMA.

Skills pay the bills in boxing hence AJ has made more money than Fury and Wilder combined x 3 and he turned pro 5 yrs after them.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

You didn't dissect anything, mate. You're just ranting with innuendos like yer hero that contradicts himself withing the same sentence.

People who believe AJ is more skilled than Fury:

Evander Holyfield
      Robert Garcia
      Freddie Roach

If you want to watch grit/warrior - watch MMA.

Skills pay the bills in boxing hence AJ has made more money than Fury and Wilder combined x 3 and he turned pro 5 yrs after them.
      okay so who had AJ beat in their prime as a top contender? I will wait. As i said i can go look up boxing experts to say the opposite as i said Emanuel Steward said Fury is gonna be the best of this generation i think he knows more than Holyfield who as i know hasn’t trained anybody.
      Last edited by Kzbox; 10-23-2021, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Oh and btw emanual steward said Fury and Wilder was the best before he died to you disagree with that? Easy to pick and choose opinions to suit narratives
        AJ wasn't even boxing when Emanuel Steward said that.

AJ took boxing seriously in 2009 and turned pro in 2013 - Fury and Wilder turned pro in 2008.

If Emanuel Steward were alive - he'd call AJ the best of this era, trust me. AJ is the stereotypical boxer Emanuel Steward likes.

Comment

AJ wasn't even boxing when Emanuel Steward said that.

AJ took boxing seriously in 2009 and turned pro in 2013 - Fury and Wilder turned pro in 2008.

If Emanuel Steward were alive - he'd call AJ the best of this era, trust me. AJ is the stereotypical boxer Emanuel Steward likes.
          Aj who has lost twice nearly knocked out by several old has beens okay mate deffo the best.

Comment

okay so who had AJ beat in their prime as a top contender? I will wait. As i said i can go look up boxing experts to say the opposite as i said Emanuel Steward said Fury is gonna be the best of this generation i think he knows more than Holyfield who as i know hasn’t trained anybody.
            Dillian Whyte
            Joseph Parker
            The best Wlad in over a decade
            Andy Ruiz
            Takam (was in his prime)
            Even Povetkin had a good run of wins when AJ brutally stopped him.

Comment

Aj who has lost twice nearly knocked out by several old has beens okay mate deffo the best.
              All the greats lost at least twice.

You will lose if you dare to be great in HW boxing.

Fury is undefeated because he stays knocking of cans.

Fury's last 7 fights
              Sefar1
              Pianetta
              Schwarz
              Wilder x3
              Wallin

None of these guys would last 3rds in the ring with AJ - even the gunshy one.

Comment

Dillian Whyte
                Joseph Parker
                The best Wlad in over a decade
                Andy Ruiz
                Takam (was in his prime)
                Even Povetkin had a good run of wins when AJ brutally stopped him.
                I said top contenders nobody rates Whyte as a top contender i see “the next chisora” is the general consensus, parker is a meh fighter with no dog in him, he nearly got knocked out by Wlad who Fury beat much more convincing, no mate povetkin was an old man has been let’s be honest about things and the fact he beat Whyte says all that needs to be said for him.

Comment

- -Nice to see the riff raff coming around to AJ after both Fury and Wilder ducked his big purses to fight each other for peanuts...

Comment

I said top contenders nobody rates Whyte as a top contender i see “the next chisora” is the general consensus, parker is a meh fighter with no dog in him, he nearly got knocked out by Wlad who Fury beat much more convincing, no mate povetkin was an old man has been let’s be honest about things and the fact he beat Whyte says all that needs to be said for him.
                    Whyte isn't a contender?

Fury's last 7 fights
                    Sefari
                    Pianetta
                    Schwarz
                    Wilder x3
                    Wallin

BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -Nice to see the riff raff coming around to AJ after both Fury and Wilder ducked his big purses to fight each other for peanuts...
                      We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes so most the ducking **** is speculation unless it’s blatently obvious which it isn’t here. Why would they duck AJ for several millions? Keep sucking it up because Hearn told you its true.

Comment

Working...
                      X