Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Only Fury Thinks He's The King of Kings - I'm Capable of Beating Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    If Usyk beats Fury and becomes Undisputed World Champ then he can retire immediately after that fight. Nothing more to prove after becoming an undefeated Undisputed Champ in 2 divisions. That would put him on P4P Top 10 of all times.
    that would not put him top 10 all time because cw sux ass,& Usyk beating 2 hws in the weakest era doesn't equate to top 10

Usyk is 6'3" hes no lil RJJ

Its like Saying Josh Taylor would be top 10 atg if he beats Bud & Ugas
    Last edited by kushking; 10-23-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Oh I’m sure you’re hoping for that.
      but the only oaf is Joshua in the heavyweight division who literally gave up his title with the way he just sat back and let usyk pick him apart.

even chisora didn’t have trouble hunting usyk down.
      he’s gone from being underrated, to overrated.
      Chisora has a great chin fury goes down against feather fisted cruiserweights and some guy called pavjic

He gets up that's true but if he gets put down or hurt by usyk he will be in extreme danger and won't be let of the hook

Fury will struggle to land anything significant on usyk..he could barely land on a hurt wilder let alone a fleet footed cruiser God

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Chisora has a great chin fury goes down against feather fisted cruiserweights and some guy called pavjic

He gets up that's true but if he gets put down or hurt by usyk he will be in extreme danger and won't be let of the hook

Fury will struggle to land anything significant on usyk..he could barely land on a hurt wilder let alone a fleet footed cruiser God
        So now he’s gotta worry about being hurt and in extreme danger against usyk, after going three fights with deontay wilder ? Are you trolling right now ?

Usyk was getting outboxed at times by fkn Bellew. And he took rounds and rounds to break him down.

I could be wrong but that fight was close on the cards by the time of stoppage.

And ”barely land on wilder” what !? Nonsense talk.

No mate. Usyk may have outboxed Joshua. Who is a very timid champion compared to the others. But fury would’ve spanked Joshua far worse. And wilder would’ve knocked him OUT.
        can you imagine how petrified Joshua would box against wilder. He’s too gun shy

Comment

• Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          Quite a lot of people saying Usyk is fast. I don’t think he’s more than average speed-wise. He just has great footwork, great management of distance, a fantastic engine / work rate and is elite at reading his opponent. I mean Bellew was making him look slow in comparison, regardless of whether Bellew was outclassed in skill.
          Not necessarily fast, as in he’s getting a 100m podium finish at the world athletic’s championships.

But his footwork, mobility and hand speed in contrast with most of the HW division… well, tbf, most HWs are overweight and/or clumsy plodders.
          Last edited by P to the J; 10-23-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• I think he has a very good chance to do so

Comment

Oh I’m sure you’re hoping for that.
              but the only oaf is Joshua in the heavyweight division who literally gave up his title with the way he just sat back and let usyk pick him apart.

even chisora didn’t have trouble hunting usyk down.
              he’s gone from being underrated, to overrated.
              Chisora's no cupcake. That's why Fury had to fight him twice. Keep with the triangle theories boy. They will provide you safe comfort until reality dances all over Fury's face.

Comment

• Its heavyweight boxing one punches changes, not just a fight, that's why I never consider any heavyweight fight a guaranteed win, one slip up at those weights...goodnight.people here love talking out of emotion, the same folks who wrote this dude off. Man has zero distractions. Wife, gym, church which imo makes him dangerous because guys get comfortable at this stage spending money and living it up (Ruiz) and fall off. He's focused af.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Chisora's no cupcake. That's why Fury had to fight him twice. Keep with the triangle theories boy. They will provide you safe comfort until reality dances all over Fury's face.
                  Ha. Let’s see what happens, in a land called reality

Comment

Ha. Let’s see what happens, in a land called reality
                    Make sure your boy brings his nandrolone. He's gonna need it keeping up with the pace.

Comment

• Usyk is the chosen one

Comment

Working...
                      X