Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez steals show from Mayweather on "24/7"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At work this guy came up to me talking about whats up with that boxre eating his piss. Then we started talking about it and he ended up saying he will watch 24/7 and if he likes it he's going to order the ppv. **** i guess drinking ur piss gets good publicity

Comment

People spend to much time trying to spin every as a negative for Floyd, but this is great for the Fight it self, people thought and said Marquez was going to be boring and hold the show back do to a language barrier, instead he's providing good TV and promotion for the fight onto everything Floyd has done already.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Honestly though, I think Marquez has stole the show. I said it before and I will say it again, Mayweather isn't that interesting once you get past the "I'm the man, look at my money and cars" routine.

Marquez was much more interesting and even more was Nacho. I would love to know more back story of his because he seemed like the most interesting figure in the whole show.

LOL, you do realize that this is Mayweather 3rd 24/7. Let's see what Marquez would have in store for us in his 2nd, let alone his 3rd 24/7.

Comment

Doesn't this sound like Discovery Channel or Animal Planet

Comment

what i dont get is pbf said he loves to box and did 90 fights for free but right before he retired he said he didn't love boxing

Comment

JMM is kinda boring (his lifestyle) I find Floyds way more interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                JMM is kinda boring (his lifestyle) I find Floyds way more interesting...
                I don't get this...throwing money and being loud against a family man and a normal guy. I'm sorry im a fan of both but jmm has been the better fighter to watch.jmm on this >>floyd on all 3 24/7 combined

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
                  what i dont get is pbf said he loves to box and did 90 fights for free but right before he retired he said he didn't love boxing
                  he was lying of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
                    But easily the most memorable moment through the series' first two episodes came from the other camp. It was watching Marquez's, um, interesting choice of beverage in the second episode. Even more disgusting than watching Marquez eat some of his purchase of 25 raw quail eggs (which he referred to as "turkey boogers") from a cup with a spoon was watching him drink his own urine.
                    that is just so ****ing nasty

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      I don't get this...throwing money and being loud against a family man and a normal guy. I'm sorry im a fan of both but jmm has been the better fighter to watch.jmm on this >>floyd on all 3 24/7 combined
                      i must admit... jmm drinking his own piss has topped anything anyone has ever done on 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                      X