Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Stevenson going to be the next big upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Stevenson going to be the next big upset?

I'm not sure Stevensons boring chicken style is a good matchup

I don't think so

Comment

I have the feeling Shakur has a weak chin and he doesn’t seem to have the ability to change gears. Here’s hoping that Herring Alec Baldwin’s his little boring ass.

$20 on Herring by KO

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I have the feeling Shakur has a weak chin and he doesn’t seem to have the ability to change gears. Here’s hoping that Herring Alec Baldwin’s his little boring ass.

$20 on Herring by KO
        The news just came out and your already using it in reference

Comment

I’m on the fence about Stevenson. On one hand, his talent is obvious. His opponents barely win a round per fight. On the other hand, when you handle a fighter that’s obviously the “goods”, you fast track him to the top. Top Rank seems very reluctant to do that. Why?
          charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I'm not sure if it'll be a HUGE shock if Herring beats Stevenson. Herring's got a really good run of form going right now, the way I see it Stevenson should only be a moderate favourite at best
            NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I'm not sure if it'll be a HUGE shock if Herring beats Stevenson. Herring's got a really good run of form going right now, the way I see it Stevenson should only be a moderate favourite at best
              Hes as much as a 9.5 to 1 favorite, I'd say thats a pretty big upset,AJ got beat by Usyk as a3-1 favorite & the msm treated it as a huge upset. (I hope Herring doesn't get robbed as Stevenson has Top Rank fully behind him)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Hes as much as a 9.5 to 1 favorite, I'd say thats a pretty big upset,AJ got beat by Usyk as a3-1 favorite & the msm treated it as a huge upset. (I hope Herring doesn't get robbed as Stevenson has Top Rank fully behind him)
                I rarely if ever pay attention to betting odds and stuff like this is why, that's way out of whack. Odds closer to AJ-Usyk would make a hell of a lot more sense than nearly 10 to 1.

Comment

Somebody will win by boring split decision.

The only way it is un upset is if the fights actually happens to be interesting.

Comment

Ignoring the odds, which are probably too high....here's my take: I think Stevenson gets tested tomorrow night. I think Herring's going to make him come up with answers to questions he hasn't seen before, but I think Stevenson will answer enough of them with his boxing to get the UD. I think it'll be a good learning fight for him

Comment

Working...
                    X