No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Sent To Jail Over Probation Violation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    It’s nuts to see stuff like that because of the millions a popular fighter like Broner has earned. But then again, pro boxing doesn’t necessarily attract scholars or highly intelligent people. It is more than likely to attract people with troubled upbringings and behavioral issues. And getting hit in the head repeatedly, doesn’t help their mental state either.

This is the same guy who turned down $40 million from Roc Nation, only to go on to make less than that in the span of the next 5 years. $8 million a year for 5 years, $4 million per fight. Steady 7-digit salary for 5 years.
    You must be white because most of the BS you said is stereo typing which is the normal for non talented individuals whom think their intellectual when most people think of you as a pain in the ass. I can name many intelligent fighters who didn’t slip through the cracks of crime or have a bad upbringing but when your mind is complacent to think of negativity that you feed yourself you become prone to try and feed others BS too! So go to hell, straight to hell

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post

I think he looks good for his age. How does he look old?
      Lol…He looks homeless..give AB another five yrs and another 100 pds and u have his Dad - who seriously needs to brush AB’s hair!!!!

pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Where is his Dad with that brush when AB needs him?

Comment

AB about to stand for "about buttholes" enjoy jail hood rat
          Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Just sad everyone saw this coming. Broner now you are going to get a chance to act out that ghetto attraction for for humping men for real and you will be be hurt more than what Maidana did to you. Just another street punk......sad.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

You must be white because most of the BS you said is stereo typing which is the normal for non talented individuals whom think their intellectual when most people think of you as a pain in the ass. I can name many intelligent fighters who didn’t slip through the cracks of crime or have a bad upbringing but when your mind is complacent to think of negativity that you feed yourself you become prone to try and feed others BS too! So go to hell, straight to hell
              You sound like a very sad victim, one of those liberals who makes democrats look bad. Because of cry baby btches like you, I hate democrats as much as I hate republicans who are just as bad as you but on the other side of the spectrum. I feel for you. I do not know what your race is, but if you are a white liberal, please stop trying to defend my race. You go overboard with it. Making everyone look like pathetic victims.

If you are black or latino, also stop. Grow the fck up and stop crying already. You sound like a straight up b/tch in this post. A straight up little cry baby b/tch. I am a minority, I work in a prison helping the mentally ill. I have been working in the prison system in some capacity for the last decade. I actually help people like Adrien Broner. What the fck do you do for my/your community? Gtfoh with that sh/t. Another dumb fcking clown talking out of his ass. Not knowing anything about anything.

I am latino and black. And there is no heaven or hell. If there is a hell, you are clearly already living in it.
              krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It’s nuts to see stuff like that because of the millions a popular fighter like Broner has earned. But then again, pro boxing doesn’t necessarily attract scholars or highly intelligent people. It is more than likely to attract people with troubled upbringings and behavioral issues. And getting hit in the head repeatedly, doesn’t help their mental state either.

This is the same guy who turned down $40 million from Roc Nation, only to go on to make less than that in the span of the next 5 years. $8 million a year for 5 years, $4 million per fight. Steady 7-digit salary for 5 years.
                Also the same guy who filmed himself literally flushing money down a toilet on Instagram...then a few months later, filmed himself asking for donations from his fans.

He's an idiot. No matter how much money he makes, he will find a way to go broke. The more he earns, the more he loses - because you can't fix stupid.
                krazy_d3, Fists_of_Fury and 2 others like this.

Comment

Damn, idk what's crazier, going around forcibly kissing ppl (although I wonder if she's lying), or having to pay $800,000 for what amounts to kissing a biish? That would turn me off from kissing. After that, everytime I meet a chick, I'd let her know from the jump, "I don't kiss. All I do with my lips is blow out weed smoke, and sip my drink"

Comment

Still plenty of time to win that FOTD award.

And, he yung doe.
                    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Broner is a G...He could do that time standing on his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X