It seems that Usyk -Joshua rematch winner will be busy fighting Helenius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that Usyk -Joshua rematch winner will be busy fighting Helenius

I read that on the other site.

So, Fury will probably fight Whyte and Usyk -Joshua rematch winner will probably have to defend WBA title against Helenius.

At the end of the day, Helenius deserves his shot for beating Kownacki twice. Kownacki was seen as serious contender for beating Arreola, Washington, Martin.

Whyte also deserves WBC shot IMO.

I understand fans will complain they want unification fight, but it is what it is.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-21-2021, 03:02 PM.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    https://www.************.com/2021/10...tory-helenius/

So, Fury will probably fight Whyte and Usyk -Joshua rematch winner will probably have to defend WBA title against Helenius.

At the end of the day, Helenius deserves his shot for beating Kownacki twice. Kownacki was seen as serious contender for beating Arreola, Washington, Martin.

I understand fans will complain they want unification fight, but it is what it is.
    Who? Usyk and Joshua winner could fight this bum in the same night and he gets ktfo in the first round. This dude is a bum who got ktfo by george washington

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I read that on the other site.

- -We read U ain't shet. "Et" is what "et" is.

Comment

Who's helenius? Helenius should fight someone in his level to get peçking order right like dubois, hrgovic, joyce etc.
        let fury fight winner of usyk/josh they're not getting any younger past prime now.
        So fury can fight the loser of usyk/josh maybe?
        Last edited by hugh grant; 10-21-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Who's helenius? Helenius should fight someone in his level to get peçking order right like dubois, hrgovic, joyce etc.
          let fury fight winner of usyk/josh they're not getting any younger past prime now.
          So fury can fight the loser of usyk/josh maybe?
          Helenius is WBA mandatory.

He wants his shot.

Comment

just toss the meaningless belts in the garbage , Fury needs to fight Hughie Fury next, Hughie is the top contender since he put Hammer to sleep.

Comment

I doubt it. WBA super champ at HW won't have any obligations until Bryan-Charr gets figured out. And that won't get figured out until the Charr-WBA lawsuit gets dealt with. Plus Oquendo is suing the WBA too.

Comment

Helenius....kowanacki..pbc bumfest.

Reality is the likes of joyce, hrgovic, yoka, sanchez, jalolov, makhmudov, dubois are what we want to see. Hrgovic is not a world elite fighter.he should fight wallin IF whyte even gets past wallin (if that fight even happens now).
                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X