Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Suffers Knee Injury, Catterall Title Defense Pushed Back To February 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    In before 24HourBum announces a huge party at his house to celebrate Josh's injury. But maybe not too huge a party. 24HourBum would have had a monstrous party had Josh tore a bicep and broke some ribs at the same time and was in intense pain.
    Hey Barney, tell Goober I said hey!

It seems that this is a calculated move by Josh Taylor to overtrain Jack Catterall or dull 'El Gato's' reflexes, as Jack has never been inactive this long in his whole career as a professional.

It was bad enough that Jack ducked Jose Zepeda last year, and decided to not fight in all of 2021 to wait on the 'Tart-Tomato', now Josh is forcing Catterall to rust another three months. This is clearly a mismatch, why all the games?

Do you think that Josh has at least two fights in 2022? If Josh gets past Catterall in February 26, that means that the next time we see Taylor it will be around this time next year -- I suspected that Josh would hold the jr. welterweight titles hostage, looks like I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

No because the fight has been rescheduled.
      Leicesterage is one of the dumbest posters in this forum

Comment

thats the last thing he knee'ed

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

It seems that this is a calculated move by Josh Taylor to overtrain Jack Catterall or dull 'El Gato's' reflexes, as Jack has never been inactive this long in his whole career as a professional.

It was bad enough that Jack ducked Jose Zepeda last year, and decided to not fight in all of 2021 to wait on the 'Tart-Tomato', now Josh is forcing Catterall to rust another three months. This is clearly a mismatch, why all the games?

Do you think that Josh has at least two fights in 2022? If Josh gets past Catterall in February 26, that means that the next time we see Taylor it will be around this time next year -- I suspected that Josh would hold the jr. welterweight titles hostage, looks like I was right.
          Dude, you would take great pleasure in ANY UK fighter getting injured. The person who bet on you with the Fury/Wilder fight should have had you put in your avatar that you HATE English fighters cause it would be 100% true. You continuously live up to that expectation. You are not even capable of avoiding posting in a Josh article every single time. And your conspiracy theories are a joke and point to your incessant trolling. Through your extreme bias, you're not even capable of picking the winner in a fight. You're list is long.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-21-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Teofimo's possible fight against Taylor is rescheduled before he even fought his first fight against Kambosos, lol!

I guess it's a good thing Haney is pillow-fisted, is begging for a fight and is Lopez' backup plan of avoiding Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Ok NSB.

So Josh Taylor is DUCKING Catterall...right?
              Daaaaaaannnngggg beat me to it.... Jack is in his prime and is the most feared fighter at 140 PERIOD lol haha

All jokes aside Josh Taylor could probably beat this guy with one good knee anyways.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Proving to be nothing but a conspiracy theorist with no brains. You are the type of guy who probably believes the Earth is flat.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Leicesterage is one of the dumbest posters in this forum
                  Idk have you read any posts by 1hourrun? That guy is an absolute mess.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                    Whyte suffers Injury: “duck”

So Taylor is also ducking Caterall.
                    Whyte won’t reschedule, that’s the difference

Comment

I hope that it is not a real bad knee injury. That can affect his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X