Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm Going To Punish Romero For as Long as The Fight Lasts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm Going To Punish Romero For as Long as The Fight Lasts

Five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis, boxing's hottest attraction, and hard-hitting, unbeaten lightweight contender Rolando "Rolly" Romero will settle their rivalry in the ring as they fight for Davis' WBA Lightweight Championship live on SHOWTIME PPV on Sunday, December 5 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roleys there to be hit and Tank can most definitely bang. Cant see this going past 4 at best. Tank via Demolition. Pointless fight but atleast they keeping Tank active

Comment

Battle of the, who can have a more angry look on their face in the ring match

Comment

Is Davis really a 5 time world champion? Really? With his "regular" championships? Is he really "boxing's hottest attraction"? Until he fights somebody with a pulse, he's not even "must see tv."

Comment

Fight somebody with a pulse you danm hypejob

Comment

I can't even believe this is a PPV fight. They got this kid Tank fighting nobodies forever, it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
              Roleys there to be hit and Tank can most definitely bang. Cant see this going past 4 at best. Tank via Demolition. Pointless fight but atleast they keeping Tank active
              active against any b-level fighter with an Hispanic last name! Babied and protected to the max…too scared to risk that 0. Mismatch after mismatch after mismatch…take at least a 60/40 fight for ONCE !
              Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 10-21-2021, 12:46 PM.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Why are you saying “with a Hispanic last name” and not just “a Hispanic fighter”? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm…..

Comment

Sebastian Fundora vs Sergio Garcia still in play, could join Davis-Romero on December 5th

Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz announced in May that one of his top prospects, Sebastian Fundora, had signed to face former European champion Sergio Garcia in what was likely a WBC super welterweight eliminator. Two months later, various sources claimed the fight would take place August 21st as part of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas undercard.

That didn’t wind up panning out and there’s been radio silence since, but Julius Julianis reported yesterday that the fight will co-headline Showtime’s December 5th Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero PPV. ESPN’s Salvador Rodriguez retweeted the report, so while I’ve been burned before on this matchup, I’m willing to take Julianis’ word on it.

That may just be my optimism speaking, as it remains a really nice fight despite everything. Fundora (17-0-1, 12 KO) has gone from oddity to genuine prospect with a series of strong performances, while Garcia’s (33-0, 14 KO) long overdue to test himself after following his career-best domination of Ted Cheeseman with multiple underwhelming opponents.

Both still sit in the WBC top five, meaning whoever wins could be right behind Erickson Lubin in line to challenge for the title when and if Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano sort things out.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/10/...xing-news-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Why are you saying “with a Hispanic last name” and not just “a Hispanic fighter”? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm…..
                    I just want consistency! Some of the same people hating on Tank, have a different energy when it comes to Ryan Garcia! No Bueno!

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X