Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Says Equilibrium Was Never The Same After Third Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His equilibrium was gone because his defense is TRASH! He literally gave Fury numerous chances to land on his ear/side of the head because he can't keep his left hand up for some reason. And he turns to the side when Fury attacks....been doing it since the rematch.

Most would agree that Wilder lost the first fight but those folks would also agree that Wilder performed better in that fight. He had better legs, he used his jab more and wasn't a deer in the headlights for most of the fight. Most of all, he stayed on his feet. Whatever helped him stay on his feet should've been part of the plan for fights 2 and 3.

His camp is too stupid to mention the ear injury, which bled before the eyes of all viewers. Instead of embracing the obvious (i.e., his bleeding ear), they just say stupid stuff. He needs a better team if he wants the back half of his career to be worth it.
    boxingenius002 boxingenius002 likes this.

Comment

At the end of the day the better fighter won

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        So we've had broken hand.
        Equilibrium.

The excuses are starting from Wilders team again.
        Yep...a true basket of deplorables (as I've seen mentioned around here) if I've ever seen such. The sad part is, not only has Wilder gotten drunk off his own power, but his team have believed the lie as well. How? They never miss the chance to bring up how Wilder "dropped" Fury in fights 1 and 3, but act as though fight 2 was a fluke.

Despite all of Wilder's shortcomings in all 3 fights, his team still relies on the knockdowns to vindicate AND validate him as a fighter when those knockdowns weren't even enough to win him the fights. So, why not be honest at this point?

That's right...don't believe your lying eyes, just believe what we say. Smh

I hope he and his team pull it together in time.

Comment

I remember manny pacquiao got his ear busted against miguel cotto an still won. Wilder is just too top heavy, he was off balance from the word go.

Comment

Wilder showed heart but there is no more need to beat a dead horse here. The overall better man won. You can argue a thousand times that, well if Deontay lands, it is over for Fury. Fact is, he did land and dropped Fury AGAIN, but not enough to put him away. Beyond that, it would require Wilder to actually land consistently to do damage and truly put Fury away which he proved he cannot do. This is where things change and why he can never beat Fury. Fury can take the punishment and give it. Wilder can give punishment (when he lands) but cannot take it as well.

Fury will always be the better man against Wilder and that should be accepted. That doesn't mean I don't want to see Wilder fight again. Heck, I'm more excited to see him in the ring again than Fury. I think that speaks volumes.

Comment

Two fights in a row the equilibrium was jacked. Huge props to Wilder though for pushing through still hurting Fury on multiple occasions after that.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                Tyson Fury has perfected that right hook and it is a brutal equilibrium shot. Most fighters aren't used to being attacked from that angle on the inside because they're fighting orthodox guys for their whole careers, so a lot of their focus is on defending against left hooks. So here's a big guy who's an ambidextrous switch-hitter, delivering a fast and accurate right hook to the temple which is a soft spot as the bone is thinner than the front of the skull. So while Fury may not be the hardest puncher, he's definitely one of the most strategic. Look at his knockout reel, and you can see him using it quite a lot and having great success with it. Although Fury is versatile and throws a wide range of punches, his most dangerous is arguably that right hook on the inside.
                he's only really done that to Wilder. wilder was in spin city against molina, spiltzka, washington..and ortiz nearly had him out. I know Tyson's changed his style and all but Wilder was always chinny but without the defence or boxing iq to match. It's a big leap to claim Tyson is magically a heavy hitter, because he doesnt have the history of one. All it proves is that Tyson is better than ortiz and the rest (which we knew).
                We also know that there ABSOLUTELY WAS a long count in the first and third fight. We know how count's go and it's obv the white ref's sided with Fury on both occasions. Not that i sympathise with wilder, serves him right after his cheating against ortiz, but no one can ever deny the fact that Fury got helped by long counts. In truth, wilder knocked him out twice...and again i hate wilder so i don't care. it's just, im not getting carried away about Tyson Fury. Not until he proves himself against other tough opponents consistently. He hasnt ever done that in his career. Never had a long run of even 2-3 yrs as a champion fighting all comers twice a year minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  So we've had broken hand.
                  Equilibrium.

The excuses are starting from Wilders team again.
                  and the 1st one - Fury using his extra weight to lean on poor Wilder.

Comment

let me guess....it was egg weights and his water was spiked.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                      His equilibrium was gone because his defense is TRASH! He literally gave Fury numerous chances to land on his ear/side of the head because he can't keep his left hand up for some reason. And he turns to the side when Fury attacks....been doing it since the rematch.

Most would agree that Wilder lost the first fight but those folks would also agree that Wilder performed better in that fight. He had better legs, he used his jab more and wasn't a deer in the headlights for most of the fight. Most of all, he stayed on his feet. Whatever helped him stay on his feet should've been part of the plan for fights 2 and 3.

His camp is too stupid to mention the ear injury, which bled before the eyes of all viewers. Instead of embracing the obvious (i.e., his bleeding ear), they just say stupid stuff. He needs a better team if he wants the back half of his career to be worth it.
                      Wilder looked better in 1st fight and stayed on his feet ONLY bc Fury chose to out box him from distance. It was obviously all over for Wilder once Fury chose to come foward and crowd Wilder in the 2nd and 3rd fights …lean on him and rough him up. Wilder has no inside game and can’t uncork that right hand without distance…Fury wrote the book for every other top big HW to beat Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X