Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We Have To Pressure Caleb Plant From The Very Start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

Didn’t you admit to jerking off to Floyds pics??
    I don’t give a fk about Floyd. I don’t operate like you weirdos do. You worship a fighter, defend him as if he’s family, and then once you get embarrassed for being a ball guzzling bozo, you create an alt account and try again under a new username. Fkn goofball.

PRchamp PRchamp Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

always the same haters on every canelo thread, no matter what they are always there to hate..
      like canelo told faitelson " is my dick the only one that fits your mouth"...
      Cecin Cecin likes this.

Comment

Canelo is going to break Plant down. I can't wait for Canelo vs Plant!!!!!!

Comment

Eddy is the smart one, realizing Plant has skills, thus he is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            always the same haters on every canelo thread, no matter what they are always there to hate..
            like canelo told faitelson " is my dick the only one that fits your mouth"...
            Not for nothing but it’s always the same Canelo lovers in every thread complaining about Canelo haters and taking it personal. Not sure what’s the big deal, Canelo isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, so what? While others are over the top fans of his, there are several reasons to dislike him, which is why many do. Not sure why his fans get so worked up over a difference of opinion. As long as he satisfies your heart, why do you care what another man thinks about a boxer? Unless they’re insulting your mother, wife or kids to your face, who gives a shyt?

Comment

to be a critic is one thing, but you can easily tell the difference from a hater, like i said canelo can give money to the poor and the same two haters will always show even before canelo fans ... its obsesive at this point...
              batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                to be a critic is one thing, but you can easily tell the difference from a hater, like i said canelo can give money to the poor and the same two haters will always show even before canelo fans ... its obsesive at this point...
                Again, why do you care who hates Canelo? And you consider it to be obsessive when the same few “haters” speak badly about Canelo, but it isn’t obsessive when the same group of “Canelo lovers” take it personal and feel obligated to defend Canelo while simultaneously insulting others for having a difference of opinion about a boxer that neither of them have ever even met? Many boxing fans are tribal and it’s the ones that go over the top to support a fighter as if they are defending a loved one that are truly the obsessive ones.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Again, why do you care who hates Canelo? And you consider it to be obsessive when the same few “haters” speak badly about Canelo, but it isn’t obsessive when the same group of “Canelo lovers” take it personal and feel obligated to defend Canelo while simultaneously insulting others for having a difference of opinion about a boxer that neither of them have ever even met? Many boxing fans are tribal and it’s the ones that go over the top to support a fighter as if they are defending a loved one that are truly the obsessive ones.
                  You nailed it when you mentioned tribalism. In 50+ years of watching boxing I heave learned that there are fans who are only fans as long as they can ethnically, racially, or through nationalistic ideal, identify with a fighter. Many people who watch boxing are not fans of the sport of boxing itself but are fans because of an individual involved in a fight fits their tribal focus. The sport is worse off because of these fans due to the fact they won’t patronise any other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post
                    Can't wait till Canelo beats the black outta that white boy
                    Caleb was quoted as saying "I will never let a whiteboy beat me" when talking about Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      They need to put the nationalistic poms poms down!! Bunch of Cornballs

Comment

Working...
                      X