Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys know of anybody going to the theatre to watch the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    its good to watch in theatres. crowd is unblelievable
    Gonna be legit....never seen one like this before.....I just can't pass up the chance....should Nwwwwiiiece!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      CAN YOU DRINK AND SMOKE IN THEATHERS THERE???

personally i dont like the idea... i rather preffer to call my friends and everybody put 5 and order the PPV>..
      Co-Sign
      I have a wedding to go to that day but sister told me her brother in law is getting it and all I have to take is some beer. If I can fanagle my way out of the wedding
      hahaha

Comment

http://www.cobbcinebistro.com/dolphin-reserv.aspx

LIVE World Championship Boxing is coming to select movie theatres nationwide for the first time ever in HD on September 19th at 8:30 p.m. ET/ 7:30 p.m. CT/ 6:30pm MT/ 5:30 p.m. PT when Floyd “Money” Mayweather takes on Mexico’s Juan Manuel Marquez live from Las Vegas. This one night event will take place on what is historically considered boxing’s biggest weekend -- the time-honored tradition of Mexican Independence Day. Come and see it LIVE and in HD on a 40 foot screen where every seat is ringside! Mayweather vs. Marquez: “Number One/Numero Uno,” is promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions in association with Marquez Promotions.

Comment

I just called and it's 17.50 per person ...

fuck that, LIVE STREAM ALL THE WAY.

Comment

the theater for 18 bucks isn't a bad idea.. you cant get such a large screen at home or such a loud surround sound. only problem is that they dont serve alcaholic drinks in theaters.

Comment

I wish i could watch the fight in the theater but i dont think its gonna show it here cuz my town is small..i might have to go to Seattle or sumwhere....

Comment

Originally posted by September 19th View Post
                I'm expecting a lot of fights between blacks and mexicans in the theatres, i just hope somebody posts it on Youtube
                thats what im saying..i can already hear Antoine and Laqwanza yelling GET THAT BEEEANER PRETTY BOY!!!....then Juan De La Tortilla in the background..MATA ESE PINCHE NEGRO PESTOSO GUEY!!!..race riots all over again..lol

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  CAN YOU DRINK AND SMOKE IN THEATHERS THERE???

personally i dont like the idea... i rather preffer to call my friends and everybody put 5 and order the PPV>..
                  Yeah, that's what I usually do for all the fights. the big ones I get and let my folk see for a bonus. but if i can't get people to put in to see the fight.....i'm definitely going to the theaters!

Comment

for anyone that doesnt know if you go to www.fandango.com and type in mayweather under movies it'll bring you to the info your looking for. all ya gotta do then in put in you zip and select the date and it'll show you the nearest theater.

I'm going thou, my friends are going, and the ppl I've told who could really care less are even thinking bout going.

Comment

I dont get it, I live in the biggest city in my state, they put the fight at three theaters in the whole state and those are some of the smallest cities. I wasnt going to view it at theater anyway, I doubt they show the whole card, besides I want this on DVR so I can replay Money teeing off daily.

Comment

Working...
                      X