Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys know of anybody going to the theatre to watch the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Gonna be legit....never seen one like this before.....I just can't pass up the chance....should Nwwwwiiiece!
    im sure youll like it. its like being on the fight

Comment

Here is 15 per perso. I go to my friends house give him 10 dollars and my wife and me watch it.

Comment

I'll be going with a date. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          Here is 15 per perso. I go to my friends house give him 10 dollars and my wife and me watch it.
          Yeah but the atmosphere just won't be the same dawgy...sure I could get it at the pad too....I got a legit set up 63' HD phat surround but in a theater??? come on that **** has to be the next best thing to actually being there....IMO

Comment

Just split $10 between 5 people and order the PPV. I don't know if certain theaters are jacking up the prices, but one dude here says $12.50 in Cali, in Miami and Palm Beach FL it's $18. I know for a fact the Dolphin Mall in Miami is $18.

If you go with 5-6 heads at $18 a pop, that's almost $120 between everyone, for that buy the PPV and have a house party.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
              thats what im saying..i can already hear Antoine and Laqwanza yelling GET THAT BEEEANER PRETTY BOY!!!....then Juan De La Tortilla in the background..MATA ESE PINCHE NEGRO PESTOSO GUEY!!!..race riots all over again..lol
              comedy...

Comment

A flask or the mini liquor bottles work quite well in the theater, puff before you go, lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Just split $10 between 5 people and order the PPV. I don't know if certain theaters are jacking up the prices, but one dude here says $12.50 in Cali, in Miami and Palm Beach FL it's $18. I know for a fact the Dolphin Mall in Miami is $18.

If you go with 5-6 heads at $18 a pop, that's almost $120 between everyone, for that buy the PPV and have a house party.
                  Yeah im the one who said 12:50 here is So Cali....18 bones might be a bit much but you gotta take into account if it's an IMAX or not....im saying going to the movies to watch this fight has got to be the next best thing to actually being there....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Yeah but the atmosphere just won't be the same dawgy...sure I could get it at the pad too....I got a legit set up 63' HD phat surround but in a theater??? come on that **** has to be the next best thing to actually being there....IMO
                    I don't know man...I don't think the fights are going to be Speilberg'esque quality on celluloid for me to drop $18 LOL.

I'll take a 52" LCD HD TV, pitch in $10, Liquor and Food (and smoke) will be supplied.

But that's me though. Hope you have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      I don't know man...I don't think the fights are going to be Speilberg'esque quality on celluloid for me to drop $18 LOL.

I'll take a 52" LCD HD TV, pitch in $10, Liquor and Food (and smoke) will be supplied.
                      Hahaha....yeah well you can't really go wrong with that either!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X