Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Issued Backdated Three-Year Suspension Through October 2022 by Nevada Commission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    They banned Nick Diaz not Nate and he got 5 years it basically ruined his career now he's a drunken shell of himself before he wouldn't even drink was just strictly training and competing.
    Again these fools knew the rules, this is all self inflicted. Nobody made them smoke weed they made those decisions themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      They banned Nick Diaz not Nate and he got 5 years it basically ruined his career now he's a drunken shell of himself before he wouldn't even drink was just strictly training and competing.
      So he went from being addicted to marijuana to being addicted to alcohol. He sounds like an addict and you sound like a loser. Kannabis Kid. Lol, how old are you? 13?

Comment

It’s just weed and alcohol, not murder.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Again these fools knew the rules, this is all self inflicted. Nobody made them smoke weed they made those decisions themselves.
          It’s just weed

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

It’s just weed
            You're missing the point. I'm pro-smoke, but when you KNOW something is going to get you banned and stop you doing something, then if that something means enough to you, you won't do it.

It didn't mean enough to him because he's a f***ing idiot in general, got popped, got banned.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

It’s just weed
              Right, it was just weed. Then why do it? They knew the rules, it was not like it's addictive right? They did not need it, they chose to do it. Be a pro and follow the rules for that kind of money otherwise why should I have any sympathy for just weed. You could not quit it for a few months for 6 figures?
              bimhead bimhead Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

What impresses me is this guy is still boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Right, it was just weed. Then why do it? They knew the rules, it was not like it's addictive right? They did not need it, they chose to do it. Be a pro and follow the rules for that kind of money otherwise why should I have any sympathy for just weed. You could not quit it for a few months for 6 figures?
                  I'm all for legalization of weed but if I was making millions of dollars a fight to not chew gum then I wouldnt chew it. As you said it's called pro for a reason. You have to follow rules or you cant be considered a pro.

Comment

Chavez Jr and Adrien Broner stay taking L's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

So he went from being addicted to marijuana to being addicted to alcohol. He sounds like an addict and you sound like a loser. Kannabis Kid. Lol, how old are you? 13?
                      If we are going off usernames you sound like a middle aged balding male who likes to have intercourse with birds. I made my account when I was 16 what's your excuse for having such a ****in lame ass name.

Comment

Working...
                      X