No announcement yet.

Farewell !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell !!!

wow!! what did i miss on here? lol... hope yall had your fun, but now it's my time to go. this forum has kept me entertain while being at work for the past years but it's time to move on since the great manny pacquiao has officially retired!! i wanted to make this thread so yall mofos didnt think i ran off or is hiding under a new screen name.

honestly, i havent logged on since the fight so i missed all the fun but that's what grown ups do. i dont get offended and argue with others on here, instead, i let them enjoy their moment. there's more to life than being mad because someone is enjoying the victory of their fighter. but before i go, i wanted to thank each and everyone on here, from the posters that i chat with on the regular to the posters that i had a few words with because of our differences but, it's ALL LOVE!!!!

i wanna thank the pacman for an amazing career and for always putting the fans first!! can yall believe that pacman was REALLY gonna pass the torch to spence??!!! what a champ!! but unfortunately, injury happens. congrats to ugas for getting the win. this will not be goodbye but more like see ya around!!! i will prolly pop in from time to time... maybe i'll do some giveaways during the holidays! well, enough of me rambling on so i'll leave yall with one last message, like the great mamba said, icetray out!!!!!!!!!
    boxinglife8, Damn Wicked and 4 others like this.

you got ran off because your man crush got his ass beat by a cuban bum underdog Ugas. farewell!
    dan_cov and The Big Dunn like this.

Comment

You were never a boxing fan, just a manny pacquiao fan, but It's your right, enjoy your retirement. Will you now be interested in Philippine politics?
      Ganondorf, just the facts and 2 others like this.

Comment

Safety and peace be upon you

Comment

Bye. I’m seriously worried about Spoon 23, Pu$$ywacko and blowblow(has there ever been a more appropriate user name). I think those three Manny worshippers may have committed suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            You were never a boxing fan, just a manny pacquiao fan, but It's your right, enjoy your retirement. Will you now be interested in Philippine politics?
            Bingo! But he's not alone, the board was FLOODED with just Pacquiao fans before the Ugas fight and most of them disappeared right after the fight...And honestly, that is perfectly fine. You can be a fan of a single fighter and not the sport itself.

Be well Icetray!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              wow!! what did i miss on here? lol... hope yall had your fun, but now it's my time to go. this forum has kept me entertain while being at work for the past years but it's time to move on since the great manny pacquiao has officially retired!! i wanted to make this thread so yall mofos didnt think i ran off or is hiding under a new screen name.

honestly, i havent logged on since the fight so i missed all the fun but that's what grown ups do. i dont get offended and argue with others on here, instead, i let them enjoy their moment. there's more to life than being mad because someone is enjoying the victory of their fighter. but before i go, i wanted to thank each and everyone on here, from the posters that i chat with on the regular to the posters that i had a few words with because of our differences but, it's ALL LOVE!!!!

i wanna thank the pacman for an amazing career and for always putting the fans first!! can yall believe that pacman was REALLY gonna pass the torch to spence??!!! what a champ!! but unfortunately, injury happens. congrats to ugas for getting the win. this will not be goodbye but more like see ya around!!! i will prolly pop in from time to time... maybe i'll do some giveaways during the holidays! well, enough of me rambling on so i'll leave yall with one last message, like the great mamba said, icetray out!!!!!!!!!
              Peace be unto you!

PS: Take the rest of the Pac fans with you. Respectfully.

Comment

You ran and hid for months because you couldn’t deal with Manny losing. Confirms you were a Manny stan and never a real boxing fan.

Some of us knew you weren’t man enough to handle him losing. You disappeared after the Floyd fight as well. Soft as fuck but hey you love who you love.

Least you’re not flooding the board with garbage anymore.

Good luck in all future endeavors. I encourage you to become a real fan of the sport now that Manny has retired.

Comment

im not filipino, so no, i am not interested in what pac does with his political career.... i also never claim to be a boxing fan, i have kept it 100 unlike the rest of yall lol... i also didnt bother to come ruin yall celebration party, why would i? i would look like a hater, like some of yall if i did! why yall mad because i wasnt there? that's what you call having self esteem.. have fun kids! OneLove-

Comment

The vast majority of Pacquiao fans aren't boxing fans and DKSAB.

The collective boxing IQ around here will go up now that he has retired. Spoon and company will have no reason to post anymore.

Good riddance.

That said, I wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X