Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Undergoes Successful Surgery, Vows To 'Return Better' In 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Undergoes Successful Surgery, Vows To 'Return Better' In 2022

Days after enduring another hit to his career, Ryan Garcia found his silver lining. The unbeaten lightweight contender underwent successful surgery to repair damage to his right hand and wrist suffered during a recent sparring session. Garcia was discharged from Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Surgery Center hours after checking in Monday afternoon for the emergency procedure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good, heal up and fight. Tired of the bark from these kids. Make these fights happen.

Comment

Atleast he wasn’t lying like Spence.

Comment

I take back my criticism. Pretty intense operation. His hand looks as if it had been ran over by a car. His middle finger looks like the trunk of an elephant. I wonder what he was doing to cause that injury. Maybe someone had one of those heavy bags filled with sand instead of fabric and he didn't know it until he punched it full force. See stuff like that happen before.

Comment

in 2022 he'll continue his instagram bs
          charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Now I have danger in both hands. Beware! I’m very happy.” Let’s read between the lines here. This statement from Ryan basically alludes to this hand injury being something he’s been dealing with for a while. Not one that happened suddenly. He probably had a lingering injury like most boxers do but fight through, but he used it as a reason to get out of a fight yet again and opted for optional surgery. He’s a master of getting out of fights at this point from making up a pretend fight with Manny to get out of fighting tank, to needing to take a mental health break to not fight fortuna, to this. Not sure how anyone can take him or his career seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Now I have danger in both hands. Beware! I’m very happy.” Let’s read between the lines here. This statement from Ryan basically alludes to this hand injury being something he’s been dealing with for a while. Not one that happened suddenly. He probably had a lingering injury like most boxers do but fight through, but he used it as a reason to get out of a fight yet again and opted for optional surgery. He’s a master of getting out of fights at this point from making up a pretend fight with Manny to get out of fighting tank, to needing to take a mental health break to not fight fortuna, to this. Not sure how anyone can take him or his career seriously.
              Exactly. Thank you. I don't believe anything this little hoe says.
              charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

cant wait to see him back in the ring hopefully against a credible opponent

Comment

does anyone like kingryan? i can't stand the ****wit

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
                    does anyone like kingryan? i can't stand the ****wit
                    Used to be a fan but since hooking up with carnelo he's become unbearable.

Comment

Working...
                    X