Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Undergoes Successful Surgery, Vows To 'Return Better' In 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    oh the wittle wee wee mexican is butt hurt again. And yea clenelo is more like the face of tainted meat. He had to clean out to do business with Haymon the boss. grow up you dumbass
    I just can't even begin to understand what you were trying to say

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Gender reassignment surgery surely

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    oh the wittle wee wee mexican is butt hurt again. And yea clenelo is more like the face of tainted meat. He had to clean out to do business with Haymon the boss. grow up you dumbass

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    uh oh looks like your wittle wee wee syndrome has gotten to you again. Jealous coward. Plus tainted meat clenelo knows the deal which is why he came to the PBC. Obviously he's smarter than your dumb broke ass.
    I seriously doubt he's smarter than me.

So who's he fighting next? You never answered that because you know his debit declining ass is waiting on that Canelo lotto ticket.

And you of all people calling me jealous? The hell do I have to be jealous about Charla about? You jealous hoes mad that a Mexican is the face of boxing and the #1 P4P fighter. You losers claim you hate him, yet want him to stay on PBC because PBC has been producing nothing but garbage for years. Like I said, I hope the PPV fails, I may even buy the UFC event just for ****s and giggles and not watch that and illegally watch the Canelo fight. No way am I putting money in Hymen's pockets.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Yeah, he obviously has more money than me, won't dispute that, but his dumb ghetto ass forgot to check that account, got his card declined and like your typical dindu proceeded to fight with the waitress.

Stop being mad your PBC ghetto hoodrats duck everyone and are waiting on that Canelo lotto ticket.
    uh oh looks like your wittle wee wee syndrome has gotten to you again. Jealous coward. Plus tainted meat clenelo knows the deal which is why he came to the PBC. Obviously he's smarter than your dumb broke ass.

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    bro ho are you that butt hurt mad that Cryan Garcia is still duck crying? Your bank account compared to Charlo's doe!!!!
    Yeah, he obviously has more money than me, won't dispute that, but his dumb ghetto ass forgot to check that account, got his card declined and like your typical dindu proceeded to fight with the waitress.

Stop being mad your PBC ghetto hoodrats duck everyone and are waiting on that Canelo lotto ticket.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

They fight bums to protect that "0"

Who is Jermall Charla fighting next? The Uber eats driver that delivered his food? Can he even afford uber eats with that empty debit card?
    bro ho are you that butt hurt mad that Cryan Garcia is still duck crying? Your bank account compared to Charlo's doe!!!!

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    No ho.They are actually fighting.
    They fight bums to protect that "0"

Who is Jermall Charla fighting next? The Uber eats driver that delivered his food? Can he even afford uber eats with that empty debit card?

Leave a comment:

• MrShakeAndBake
    replied
    These 135 lbs division young punks don't fight nobody... stank, haney, garcia, lopez..... its a cherry picking season ... New twitter warriors... At least Loma went and fought all types like a G.
    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 10-19-2021, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MeanestNiceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Now I have danger in both hands. Beware! I’m very happy.” Let’s read between the lines here. This statement from Ryan basically alludes to this hand injury being something he’s been dealing with for a while. Not one that happened suddenly. He probably had a lingering injury like most boxers do but fight through, but he used it as a reason to get out of a fight yet again and opted for optional surgery. He’s a master of getting out of fights at this point from making up a pretend fight with Manny to get out of fighting tank, to needing to take a mental health break to not fight fortuna, to this. Not sure how anyone can take him or his career seriously.
    Man.....I wanna disagree so bad, but.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X