Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Find It Strange Fury Can Continuously Climb Up P4P Rankings By Beating Same Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Boro View Post

    Sorry but not a cat in hells chance, Ruiz castrated Josh I gave him a solid chance before the Ruiz fight in fact I always had Josh beating Fury but now just no. He has less dog in him then Parker and that's really saying something.
    I've forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know. And you Northern chavs are the muppets that get swayed by narratives - I actually watch fights and break down boxers.

    If Fury doesn't run away or retire - both should end up fighting in the next 2 yrs. And I shall be here to remind you.

    Comment


    • #42
      Every time Hearn talks about Fury, you can see how jealous and angry he is that Fury beat the guy that AJ is afraid of 3 times. Such a *****

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by BangEM View Post

        I've forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know. And you Northern chavs are the muppets that get swayed by narratives - I actually watch fights and break down boxers.

        If Fury doesn't run away or retire - both should end up fighting in the next 2 yrs. And I shall be here to remind you.
        who you calling a chav you ****ing muppet, if you've got something to say you come see me IRL you mouthy ****
        Last edited by Boro; 10-18-2021, 10:16 AM.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Boro View Post

          who you calling a chav you ****ing muppet, if you've got something you come see me IRL you mouthy ****


          So this is basically an alt.

          Don't get yourself killed, you soft chav.

          Comment


          • #45
            Maybe Eddy would feel different if Fury bought a bunch of titles that somebody threw in the trash. Maybe if Fury got KOd a couple of times then beat a recent hospital discharge. His boys go up the ranks laying on their back, but he doesn't see that.

            Comment


            • #46
              hearn needs to look at how many zeros anthony made for him and chillax

              Comment


              • #47
                There used to be a loudmouth Boxing promoter braggart from the states. You might remember a guy had crazy hair. And for a time the US sports media gave him the attention he craved. It had a 2 decade run because he promoted a pair of the most iconic, legendary HW champions ever. Over time the act grew tired and media started to ignore the boy who cried wolf. Eddie has neither the roster nor the personality of King. And has been grossly inept @ understanding the US sporting market. Without the bizarre nationalism of UK sporting market, he has little outside of a fallen former HW titleholder
                Last edited by VislorTurlough; 10-18-2021, 10:28 AM.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by BangEM View Post



                  So this is basically an alt.

                  Don't get yourself killed, you soft chav.
                  An alt? are you special needs or something like I said come see me any day of the week, I'm in Middlesbrough hence the "Boro" you imbecile come through to the boxing club in Easterside and ask for Paul Wilkinson on a Monday or Tuesday, I'll wire your jaw for fun pal.

                  If anyone is soft here it's you, you instantly went to "ad hominem" attacks because I disagreed with you, it's both pathetic and childish and quite frankly something a female would do.
                  Pigeons likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    What's really strange is fighters who have made a living padding their records, beating paper champion's, avoiding fighters by pricing themselves out, and not having one solid win on their resumes, being ranked so high because they show some flashy moves against inferior competition. That's what's really strange......

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Boro View Post

                      An alt? are you special needs or something like I said come see me any day of the week, I'm in Middlesbrough hence the "Boro" you imbecile come through to the boxing club in Easterside and ask for Paul Wilkinson on a Monday or Tuesday, I'll wire your jaw for fun pal.

                      If anyone is soft here it's you, you instantly went to "ad hominem" attacks because I disagreed with you, it's both pathetic and childish and quite frankly something a female would do.


                      You can switch usernames but can't switch lives, you muppet.

                      Middlesbrough is a *****hole populated by smelly chavs and drunkards. I don't go near *****holes.

                      Come to London, internet tough guy.

                      You're a Northern chav, a bum and a pu...ssy. AJ beats Fury 9 out of 10 times.

                      Only brain dead helmets fall for narratives - I don't. Piss off, man.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP