Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Think Whyte Beats Wallin, No Way Does Joshua Beats Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Think Whyte Beats Wallin, No Way Does Joshua Beats Usyk

    Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, expects his boxer to return in the first quarter of 2022 - on a date in March or April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Big Usyk fan and I back him to win again but AJ is a live dog. It''s close to 50 50
    boxinglife8, 4truth and gooderz84 like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested to see if there's any real substance to Wallin, or if his showing against Fury was deceiving.
      SugarDeanC*ntly, boxinglife8 and 3 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Interested to see if there's any real substance to Wallin, or if his showing against Fury was deceiving.
        ….AND, if Whyte handles him, interested to see Fury fight a top 5 heavyweight who isn’t named Deontay Wilder.
        Boxviewer and like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jkrames View Post
          Big Usyk fan and I back him to win again but AJ is a live dog. It''s close to 50 50
          agreed. it can't just be another walk-over given how a majority of pundits and people in the biz are scrutinising the tactics used first time around.

          Comment


          • #6
            Whyte KOs Wallin

            Comment


            • #7
              Wallin gave a good account of himself against Fury when Fury was at his worst. You have to remember how much Fury's dad criticised his own son's physical state in that fight. And it was that poor showing by Fury (against Wallin) that led to the departure of Ben Davison and the switch to Kronk SugarHill as trainer. But people seem to forget all that when talking about Wallin's successes against Tyson Fury.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jkrames View Post
                Big Usyk fan and I back him to win again but AJ is a live dog. It''s close to 50 50
                50-50?

                Did you watch the fight? There was a couple of levels of ability between them and AJ was about 10 seconds away from being stopped.

                I don’t see AJ closing that skill gap in 6 months, or fixing his timid mentality.

                Plus Usyk can also be better and rematches usually favour the more skilled boxer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Arum has constantly picked against Hearn fighters the last few years. Bitter old man.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

                    50-50?

                    Did you watch the fight? There was a couple of levels of ability between them and AJ was about 10 seconds away from being stopped.

                    I don’t see AJ closing that skill gap in 6 months, or fixing his timid mentality.

                    Plus Usyk can also be better and rematches usually favour the more skilled boxer.
                    If he does win though. Usyk>>>>>>Wilder.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP