Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Shocks Mikey Garcia, Wins Majority Decision in Massive Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing he didn't fight prograis instead. Would've deft gotten KO'd. Can't compete at the highest level when you're only fighting part time. Mikey has had a nice, long career. Should probably retire and enjoy the $$ he's made and the health he still has.
    Last edited by chepboxingking; 10-16-2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• The guy is a career 140 fighter who had to move up for the first time, and he still beat Mikey.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Atmosphere was pretty good, but prefer the Save Mart Center. Not sure how the crowd noise came off on DAZN, but it was pretty damn quiet from the 4th or 5th round on. Fans were trying to get Mikey going, but he just did not have it tonight.

Bam is a machine though, hell of a fighter.

Castro got a nice pop coming out but his opponent was a joke.

Overall, a pretty decent night of boxing.
        It was quiet. Weird atmosphere lol we could tell you guys knew Mikey was losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          The guy is a career 140 fighter who had to move up for the first time, and he still beat Mikey.
          Cherry pick gone wrong. Garcia deserves it for talking about fighting more than actually fighting for the last 7 years. What a joke he is.
          Marktko1020 Marktko1020 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Atmosphere was pretty good, but prefer the Save Mart Center. Not sure how the crowd noise came off on DAZN, but it was pretty damn quiet from the 4th or 5th round on. Fans were trying to get Mikey going, but he just did not have it tonight.

Bam is a machine though, hell of a fighter.

Castro got a nice pop coming out but his opponent was a joke.

Overall, a pretty decent night of boxing.
            That casros guy big fkn teeth just make me dislike him...he has a punching face
            Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

• pacquiao saw this now mad wondering y his mikey fight aint land

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post

I'm not impressed by the judges because the scores should have been wider and unanimous. It was one of those things in that Garcia really isn't a star and DAZN isn't making money off of him. If they were, Martin would have been robbed for sure.
                I get what you're saying, but still... the fight was in California and Martin still got the nod, so... I can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Mikey never tried to take the air out of Martin's tires. Weird.
                  He's been been a good body puncher. It's one of the reasons I never thought he would've beat Loma when the fight was feasible.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: Bob Arum almost died laughing! He was screaming " what was that?? WTF was that?" before being rushed to the hospital. His assistant confirmed " I mean.. what a **** show in en empty baseball stadium!!! Hearn and Mikey suck big time!..Plus they almost killed Bob. They have to be more careful..." More details coming up.
                    Maximilib Maximilib likes this.

Comment

• Year of the upsets!

M. Garcia
                      J-rock
                      Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X