Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Takes Out a Brave Lolita Muzeya in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshall was still panting at the end of her post fight interview and it didn’t even go a full two rounds. She seemed quite slow too in comparison.

But she’s mean and can put punches together, that could potentially drop Shields’ output and slow her down. If she does manage to pull out a win against Shields then she’s going to lose a lot of rounds and her face will get pretty beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
      Marshall was still panting at the end of her post fight interview and it didn’t even go a full two rounds. She seemed quite slow too in comparison.

But she’s mean and can put punches together, that could potentially drop Shields’ output and slow her down. If she does manage to pull out a win against Shields then she’s going to lose a lot of rounds and her face will get pretty beat up.
      read my post. I said the same thing. She was breathing heavy at the end of round 1 when her opponent pressured her. I think she beats shields in 2 more years with more experience at the pro level, but right now, Shields wins this..

Comment

Marshall has what Shields desperately lacks... Power... Oh, and also a coherent speech...

I think Shields makes circles around Marshall until she gets clipped, and then it's over...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Marshall has what Shields desperately lacks... Power... Oh, and also a coherent speech...

I think Shields makes circles around Marshall until she gets clipped, and then it's over...
          Funny, I can understand every word shields says. Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Funny, I can understand every word shields says. Where are you from?
            He's trying to say that Shields being black and using slang makes her ******

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

He's trying to say that Shields being black and using slang makes her ******
              As I suspected as well….and I am not surprised

Comment

so brave. so ruddy bloody brave

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

As I suspected as well….and I am not surprised

It has nothing to do with color or race... It has everything to do with how poorly she behaves and articulate herself... Some "Colored" friends of mine also agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

It has nothing to do with color or race... It has everything to do with how poorly she behaves and articulate herself... Some "Colored" friends of mine also agree...
                    Keep jumping from one fighter's bandwagon to another in hopes that you can find someone to beat Claressa. Maybe you'll eventually get lucky.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pig nose hater View Post
                      Everything out of shields mouth is a load of crap. Another entitled paper chump with more to say than more knockouts. Shields has the same mental defect as wilder but without the power. Marshal going to beat her again just like in 12. Shields of course will play the race card to her advantage at every level, with all the excuses on top of it, but it wont matter to real boxing fans that honor integrity and class, not race baiting and victim mentality.
                      hahaha. this did not age well.

Comment

Working...
                      X