Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: In Defeat, Fans Now Respect Wilder in a Whole Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzbox
    replied
    Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Did you read through before posting reply......by the way I'm talking about being a slave to the narrative that's been sold by old media for years
    Wtf are you talking about pal? Did you read back before posting lmao you responded to my comment about being a good boy and you come with some bs. You never mentioned slavery i did… yeah go to sleep for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Nah i just say things how it is black people are the biggest victims in society according to social media/msm so people make everything a race thing. That wording is suspect we all know good boy is from slave times don’t come the bs I’ve never once heard that term outside of racist implications or talking about a little kid/dog. Nah I’m a straight white male so I’m the oppressor remember?
    Did you read through before posting reply......by the way I'm talking about being a slave to the narrative that's been sold by old media for years

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post

Definitely agree a good comeback fight, it would still be dangerous as Helenius can pop and his upper cuts are nasty.
    That's what makes Deontay so one-dimensional! He has zero inside game!

Leave a comment:

• doninlouisiana
    replied
    Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
    Well all i gotta say is we'll see in 10 to 5 years to see how big deontays heart was along with his mental and physical health . I can see why boxers maximize profits and not challenges . its for their well being , we as fans don't like it, but it's they're livelihood. Its really a double edged sword .
    ​​​​​​
    Take a good look at Witherspoon, Ali, Meldrick Taylor, Freddie Roach the list goes on. The beatings showed badly in retired life

Leave a comment:

• doninlouisiana
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    If he can't beat Helenius, then he should retire! Honestly, I think he should retire today, but his ego will not let that happen, so Helenius would be a good test for him!
    Definitely agree a good comeback fight, it would still be dangerous as Helenius can pop and his upper cuts are nasty.

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
    He's a champion
    Former champion

Leave a comment:

• Kzbox
    replied
    Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

You sound like a victim of this system..... saying things like "your wording is suspect"...."seems racially motivated"
    Nah i just say things how it is black people are the biggest victims in society according to social media/msm so people make everything a race thing. That wording is suspect we all know good boy is from slave times don’t come the bs I’ve never once heard that term outside of racist implications or talking about a little kid/dog. Nah I’m a straight white male so I’m the oppressor remember?
    Last edited by Kzbox; 10-16-2021, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cushtytaz
    replied
    We should all take a minute to appreciate that Atlas predicted Wilder to win all 3 times.

Leave a comment:

• Mmann2e
    replied
    I enjoyed watching Wilder get his ass kicked and when the dr check I would’ve been disappointed if he cried about his hand. He was finally able to be put to sleep like the dog he is.

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

So why would we discredit Wilder all this time then? And just terms like “your boy” and “wilder being a good boy” seems racially motivated maybe I’m wrong but your wording is suspect. What truth? You have been wrong all along in terms of Fury/Wilder you just sound paranoid because people don’t agree with you.
    You sound like a victim of this system..... saying things like "your wording is suspect"...."seems racially motivated"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X