No announcement yet.

For all these fans wanting boxers to get the shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all these fans wanting boxers to get the shot

just remember what happened to hagler120137126_3503426266381916_405714021421616637_n.jpg

It's important people get The Jab to save The Our Democracy.
    Even if it kills you, at least you put faith in science!

Comment

This will get locked and quickly if it becomes an excrement flinging fest, but this is what I will say on the matter: getting the vaccine is a responsibility, and your freedoms mean jack if the decision in question puts others at risk. No reasonably healthy person has an excuse.
      KillaCamNZ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This will get locked and quickly if it becomes an excrement flinging fest, but this is what I will say on the matter: getting the vaccine is a responsibility, and your freedoms mean jack if the decision in question puts others at risk. No reasonably healthy person has an excuse.
        Can you still get COVID-19 if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
        Can you still spread COVID-19 if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
        Do you still have to wear the mask if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
        Will the lockdowns continue regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated? Yes.

Seems like getting the vaccinate doesn't really change anything.
        Seems like governments keep moving the goalposts on and when and how we can "return to normal".
        Seems like you just want everybody to submit for the sake of submission.
        BustedKnuckles, omh and 3 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          It's important people get The Jab to save The Our Democracy.
          Even if it kills you, at least you put faith in science!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post

Can you still get COVID-19 if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
            Can you still spread COVID-19 if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
            Do you still have to wear the mask if you have been vaccinated? Yes.
            Will the lockdowns continue regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated? Yes.

Seems like getting the vaccinate doesn't really change anything.
            Seems like governments keep moving the goalposts on and when and how we can "return to normal".
            Seems like you just want everybody to submit for the sake of submission.
            Big pharma cult extremists have cognitive dissonance and believe illusory truth effect nonsense. There's no rationalizing with them. They would suck dick if Fauci told them to.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Well thanks for your opinion, random nobody, whose opinion no one gives a sh.it about.

Comment

"Your freedoms mean jack." Thanks. I'll try to find you when I need advice on how to set up a dictatorship.

Some of us serve for your freedoms. You have a freedom to feel that way, and I have a freedom to not feel that way. So my freedoms mean jack, but yet I have a responsibility to uphold your sense of safety?

Bit of a double standard.

If "people's safety" is all that it takes to overthrow freedom. Then, wouldn't clever people simply be able to claim something is a safety issue, in order to gain control? Hmmm. Wonder if that ever happened...

What if I say it's dangerous to society for people who hate freedom to have kids. What if freedom loving people gain control of our government and agree. Does that mean you'll submit to forced sterilization?

You can say that's far-fetched. Maybe that particular scenario, but China has forced sterilization. North Koreans can't even leave their country. And all other countries who weren't built on freedom are worse than ours. And as freedoms lose their value in more Americans eyes, we become more like those other countries.
                Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 10-15-2021, 07:45 PM. Reason: added "I" in "have a responsibility..."

Comment

Remember that Hearns spread misinfo so instead of people remembering Hagler for what he achieved, his death was overshadowed by controversy?
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-14-2021, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Big pharma cult extremists have cognitive dissonance and believe illusory truth effect nonsense. There's no rationalizing with them. They would suck dick if Fauci told them to.
                    Let be honest

Boxers would knowingly fight an opponent with rona to prove who the best and get paid

Fighters are risk takers and have some of the best genetics around

rona isn’t phasing them

Comment

Working...
                    X