Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Wilder would have won the fight if Fury wasn’t the Cheat and PEDs king of the HW division. People forget that Fury cheated and was caught using PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs.
    Peds didn't win that fight, Fury has his number mentally and physically, people need to accept there are winners and losers instead of ALWAYS looking for an excuse for losing when its time to perform, they talk the talk and have to back it up, someone always cant and the winner should get the credit for it unless proven otherwise.

Im no fan of either just sick of the losers always crying cheat.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

He lost a bet to siablo14

Comment

• There you go! I may be a broken record, but come on folks. We all love this sport and should act like it!

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Goddamn! You guys never change. First you criticize him for being a sore loser and then when he takes the high road you even criticize him for that too.

I swear that some of you guys are just beyond pathetic with no redeeming social value at all. I am not saying that all Fury, British and Anti-Wilder fans are this way but many of you are. Well I have some very good news for you.

He has won many of you over already just by the amount of championship heart, guts and determination he displayed on Saturday night even in defeat. A lot of you have already admitted this fact to me yourselves. Well with this statement I reckon that he shall gain even more of your support as well.

Comment

• Ah, so it's damage control mode now...

Comment

• TBH, I’m not ****ing bothered whether any boxer wants to play nice after losing. In theory it’s great, but whatever. No-one wants to lick the arse of the guy that just punched their face in.

As long as this man and the rest keep the big fights coming, I’ll let them worry (or otherwise) about etiquette.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Chances are Malik typed that late at night after sharing a few glasses of Wine with Wilder and Wilder told him to come back to bed it’s getting late .
              that’s a weird place for your mind to go.

Comment

• Well said champ.....Wilder beats everyone out there other than Fury and if he recovers well he'll be out to prove it.

Comment

Give the guy a break, he'd just had the s*** beaten out of him.
                  Yeah, most should do so. I think boxing should take a page from UFC post-fight protocol and not put mikes in front of guys who 3-4 minutes prior had been in an outta body experience. It's also why I will opt to cut Wilder some slack for the missing hand shake many are up in arms about. Wilder got beat up all night, then violently knocked out. Some people maybe cannot take that much and be prepared to perfectly execute some of the post fight "rituals" in 4ish minutes
                  Last edited by Mario040481; 10-14-2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                    TBH, I’m not ****ing bothered whether any boxer wants to play nice after losing. In theory it’s great, but whatever. No-one wants to lick the arse of the guy that just punched their face in.

As long as this man and the rest keep the big fights coming, I’ll let them worry (or otherwise) about etiquette.
                    It’s just a show of respect….nobody is saying “lick their arse”, just tell them “congratulations on your win, good fight….I tried my best, you were the better man tonight.“

that’s it!

Comment

Give the guy a break, he'd just had the s*** beaten out of him.
                      People believe they're action figures.... buncha dumbasses

Comment

Working...
                      X