Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear audio of Deontay Wilder telling Tyson Fury “I don’t respect you” after The Gypsy King gives him big props.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there was something odd with furys left glove first fight and hes been caught with peds, sooooo & fury beat him like a drum on black history week and ended up making him a laughing stock of the world literally & fury will be his daddy for all time, not surprising really is it

Comment

I don't mind fighters not wanting to make up after fights. If that's how they really feel then I don't see any point faking it.

After all the wild accusations Wilder threw at Fury though, it's strange he's the one who's been feeling aggrieved throughout this series of fights.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Not a big deal. At least he told him to his face exactly how he feels about him. Better that than being a phony to someone you dont respect.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          '' I never cheated in my life. '' -- Gypsy-Cheat.

Not even your biggest fan believes that. The coward comes over after fouling nonstop, breaking all the rules and expects the 'Bronze-Bomber' to humbly accept being robbed. F.U!

Deontay is the kind of man that will spit in your face if you pulled a gun to his head.

Grab ya glocks, when you see tha Bombsquad,
          Call the cops, when you see tha Squad, uh
          Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish
          Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace.

WAR BRONZE-BOMBER!!!
          F​​​​​​v​​​ck it, it's a fight. So whatever happens happens.

Wilder couldn't stop this man from beating him. 3 times. (he got a gift draw the first time.)

Tyson Fury proved himself to be the superior fighting man. It is what it is.

Comment

It's not that a boxer has to be respectful and show sportsmanship after a bout, but I do think they should. My dad raised me to respect whoever I fought, win lose or draw. Can't think of a time I've had a street fight or sparred and not at least had respect for the guy. The thing is, yes there was a lot of animosity between them but it was Wilder talking about catching bodies, making excuses, etc. If you talk a big game and then get your ass handed to you, yeah, you kinda should get humbled by that. I'm hopeful that over time he will find some humility. Sometimes the other guy is just better than you, not just in boxing but in most anything in life, and maturity is learning to accept that.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

No problem at all with this. Wilder despises Fury and isn't acting fake after the fight like a lot of fighters do. To him at least, the rivalry was real and the hate was real. Maybe Fury does not feel that way, but Wilder certainly does.

Comment

No shyte. Fury is a certified PED cheat who was suspended for almost 3yrs. I wouldn’t respect him either. He’s a disgrace to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

F​​​​​​v​​​ck it, it's a fight. So whatever happens happens.

Wilder couldn't stop this man from beating him. 3 times. (he got a gift draw the first time.)

Tyson Fury proved himself to be the superior fighting man. It is what it is.
                  Some men still have honor and respect, we rather lose a fight then lose our principles.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Some men still have honor and respect, we rather lose a fight then lose our principles.
                    There were no floppy gloves or snakes in the grass spiking water in this third fight.

There are no excuses this time for getting beat down.

Thete's nothing left but to just acknowledge that Fury was simply the better fighter.
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

I say good for him! His loser actions afterwards matched the results of the fight.

Humble pie: Served.

My only issue is, there would've been a slew up "dap" and Jersey Shore fist pumps going around the ring, had Wilder stopped Fury. Now, Wilder wants to pick up his ball and go home. Unacceptable for a man that literally raised your career profile and gave you 3 exceptional paydays, given your lack of skills to compete at the top level.

As I said in a thread earlier, it's fine if he doesn't want to shake hands. Keep it. Just remember to use that same hand to "hold the phone" next time so you wont get slept like you did this past weekend.
                      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X