Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Haymon: I Like This Relationship; Makes Me Happy To Do The Fights That Fans Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provided he gets pad Plant and more so Benavidez which is by no means certain.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
      Ggg was the biggest blessing to canelo. Became turbo charged after the war 160-168 his ideal range. Also gave canelo confidence to speak english. Now this nee english speaking sh.. Talking action pact fighter fluent in spanish cause hispanic is what boxing needs this n somewhat relivent hw boxing class with a champ that knows how to market not a mcgregar marketer no1 that good but close. Add in ryan garcia potential starting 2022 n build off a teflo rivalry boxing has potentional to be brought back
      You said words....
      Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

This.

caleb plant is garbage and only beat bums. hurry up and get this over with. canelo will break this guys face and we can move on to either beterbiev or bivol at 175

and i will rage if canelo brings bivol down to 168. fight him for his title at 175
        Nobodies paying to watch those lame fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Lol ok. Literally no one wants to see this stupid fight.
          K. Troll. Canelo must have banged your mom or something to make you hate him. He’s chasing greatness and is on track to become the 1st mexican and 1st boxer in history to become undisputed champion at 168lbs. But keep on hating

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
            Provided he gets pad Plant and more so Benavidez which is by no means certain.
            Benavidez is trash. He’s not even a world champion. Not worth Canelo’s time.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

This.

caleb plant is garbage and only beat bums. hurry up and get this over with. canelo will break this guys face and we can move on to either beterbiev or bivol at 175

and i will rage if canelo brings bivol down to 168. fight him for his title at 175

You call him garbage yet he’s a world champion. Keep on hating. Meanwhile you have Bum Aśs Benavidez scheduled to fight Plant’s leftovers in November. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Benavidez is trash. He’s not even a world champion. Not worth Canelo’s time.
                Stop with the Mayweather stuff. Of course he can fight fighters without titles. There was boxing before Mayweather

Comment

Good. Plant, Charlo and Benavidez are good fights for him

Comment

The boss that Haymon is$$$$$

Comment

Canelo's best options are with PBC right now. Plant, Benavidez, Charlo. Sure, he could fight GGG or Andrade....but I still like the PBC options better right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X