Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison: Fury is So Versatile, He Made Adjustments Throughout The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Davison: Fury is So Versatile, He Made Adjustments Throughout The Fight

    Ben Davison, the former trainer of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, gave praise to his former student for last weekend's big win over Deontay Wilder. At the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Fury overcame two knockdowns to knock Wilder out in the eleventh round of their trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Wilder is just a hype hope fraud the LDBC need to feel strong. Wilder getting knocked out and beaten up is like them failing in life. Symbiotic relationship.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wilder was much better and prepared this time around .I always said this would be a hard fight and it was.

      Comment


      • #4
        Who cares what Davidson has to say.. he held back Fury

        Comment


        • #5
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


          Here is another great sample of Tyson's 'adjustments' on the fly. Before tweaking and applying these ingenious 'Boxing-Hacks', Tyson was getting schooled and needed nearly 20 seconds from referee Russel Mora to save his ass.

          Comment


          • #6
            It was a passionate, yet clumsy fight when you really analyse it.

            But I suppose these are the mass narratives that will be consistently repeated.

            A non accurate yet aggressive puncher in Wilder, had no problem getting to Tyson Fury in every single round.

            Wilder offensively in this fight, had his most offensive success ever against Tyson Fury.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


              Here is another great sample of Tyson's 'adjustments' on the fly. Before tweaking and applying these ingenious 'Boxing-Hacks', Tyson was getting schooled and needed nearly 20 seconds from referee Russel Mora to save his ass.
              Elie, your boy got beaten up pretty badly. That was sad to watch. Did you sleep since?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

                Elie, your boy got beaten up pretty badly. That was sad to watch. Did you sleep since?
                I'm getting better, thank you for your concern. I find comfort in knowing that Tyson never beat Deontay Wilder in a fair fight.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

                  I'm getting better, thank you for your concern. I find comfort in knowing that Tyson never beat Deontay Wilder in a fair fight.
                  Yeah the loser talk.... No shame

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP