Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Win or Lose Against Usyk, Joshua is Still a Massive Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Win or Lose Against Usyk, Joshua is Still a Massive Fight

Shelly Finkel, co-manager of former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, expects his fighter to pursue the biggest fight opportunities possible in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would still like to see the fight between these 2. I still want to see Fury vs AJ too. I think both beat Joshua but I think they would be entertaining fights.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

If Joshua loses to Usyk again, I think he retires.

Comment

He would love to get Fury back again? He's lost to him 3 times now and looked terrified in the last 2 fights.

Comment

Its an interesting fight but def NOT massive as it couldve been.

Comment

"We would love to get Fury back again"

Ha, ha, just what we need Fury vs Wilder IV.

​​​​​​​Bring it on.

Comment

These guys are trying the Marquez strategy. Keep fighting the same guy who keeps beating you,until you finally land the money punch.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                If Joshua loses to Usyk again, I think he retires.
                Stop it with all this Retire talk...
                Smh
                AJ ain't retiring

Comment

AJ loses to Usyk again. Meanwhile,we have Fury vs Ajagba in England,Wilder - Breazeale 2.Then Usyk - Fury for all the marbles,with the winner of Wilder - Joshua taking on the winner of that one. Look for it around the middle of 2023.

Comment

I would still love to see Wilder vs Joshua, if Joshua loses to Usyk again. Would still be a great fight and a real toss up. I expect if it happens, both will take an easy option or 2 first ….especially Wilder, to build his confidence back.

Comment

Working...
                    X