Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could build a boxer to beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    Any heavyweight who fights Fury on his worst night, perhaps after a period of insufficient training plus private problems, etc.

    Basically, the new Buster Douglas.

    Or perhaps this man.
    What's the score with Miller? Is he banned for life?

    *edit* Nevermind, just read the article.


    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by denium; 10-13-2021, 07:36 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      I have a feeling that consistent body work shall do a number on Fury. But heavyweight are rarely good at this. The last one who was investing in the body consistently was probably Holyfield. Maybe if Usyk will fight Fury, that shall be a part of his gameplan.

      Comment


      • #33
        I think there are boxers out there right now, who can beat this version of Tyson Fury. It will only take for that situation to arise, for you to understand.

        Fury has been getting banged about now, in most of his recent fights 'He is not hard to solve anymore, and by no means untouchable'.

        Fury does not use movement, and his defense right now is completely overrated

        He is still ranked number 1, but no by a large distance.

        Kronk Fury is not peak Fury, he is a regressed fighter.

        Stylistically, Wilder really should of been a easier fight for Fury. But that fight is no longer easy for him, because he is not hard to solve anymore. Fighters can close him down, fighters can land to his body and up top 'Wilder was doing both'.

        No idea how Tyson Fury's hardcore fans, think this version of Tyson Fury is him at his best. Peak Tyson Fury is 'The Riddler', but unfortunately that version of Fury did not really have the opportunity to push his abilities to the limits 'Not all too dissimilar to Mike Tyson & Muhammad Ali'.

        The Riddler, is Tyson Fury under Peter Fury near the end of their partnership etc around the Martin Rogan fights is when Fury started to evolved into 'The Riddler'. Those fights were the beginnings.










        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-13-2021, 08:02 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by denium View Post
          I'd say a combination of Joshua's upper body strength & clean punching technique, Wilder's right hand & heart & Usyk's footwork could be enough to defeat the Gypsy King.

          What say you?
          So your describing Mike Tyson to beat Tyson Fury. I honestly think it would take a Mike Tyson like fighter to beat him but with a bigger heart. Tyson was notorious for giving up in a sense when he couldn't destroy a fighter but his skillset and size would be what it takes to beat Fury.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I think there are boxers out there right now, who can beat this version of Tyson Fury. It will only take for that situation to arise, for you to understand.

            Fury has been getting banged about now, in most of his recent fights 'He is not hard to solve anymore, and by no means untouchable'.

            Fury does not use movement, and his defense right now is completely overrated

            He is still ranked number 1, but no by a large distance.

            Kronk Fury is not peak Fury, he is a regressed fighter.

            Stylistically, Wilder really should of been a easier fight for Fury. But that fight is no longer easy for him, because he is not hard to solve anymore. Fighters can close him down, fighters can land to his body and up top 'Wilder was doing both'.

            No idea how Tyson Fury's hardcore fans, think this version of Tyson Fury is him at his best. Peak Tyson Fury is 'The Riddler', but unfortunately that version of Fury did not really have the opportunity to push his abilities to the limits 'Not all too dissimilar to Mike Tyson & Muhammad Ali'.

            The Riddler, is Tyson Fury under Peter Fury near the end of their partnership etc around the Martin Rogan fights is when Fury started to evolved into 'The Riddler'. Those fights were the beginnings.









            There's no man born from his mother that can beat the Gypsy king.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by denium View Post

              To smash Joshua's glass jaw perhaps, but you more than Wilder's right hand to beat Tyson Fury.
              That's why i went with Butterbean who can offset Fury with his own love handles that come in higher definition than Fury's

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                No need to build one. There's plenty in that would have beat him. John McDermott beat him ffs.
                Yeah, lets pretend Fury is the same fighter as than.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Get em up View Post

                  So your describing Mike Tyson to beat Tyson Fury. I honestly think it would take a Mike Tyson like fighter to beat him but with a bigger heart. Tyson was notorious for giving up in a sense when he couldn't destroy a fighter but his skillset and size would be what it takes to beat Fury.
                  I tend to agree actually, a prime Mike Tyson is a nightmare for anyone including Fury, however Fury wouldn't have been beaten before the fight like lots of Mike's opponents were.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Fury is the best heavyweight in a mediocre division, but,no need to build a fighter because I'd wager Ali, Holmes, Mike Tyson and Lewis all beat him.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by denium View Post

                      I tend to agree actually, a prime Mike Tyson is a nightmare for anyone including Fury, however Fury wouldn't have been beaten before the fight like lots of Mike's opponents were.
                      EXACTLY that's why I mentioned that Mike would to literally have an IRON will. He truly was Iron Mike but had a weak will about him. That would be an amazing fantasy fight IMO

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP