No announcement yet.

If you could build a boxer to beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could build a boxer to beat Tyson Fury

I'd say a combination of Joshua's upper body strength & clean punching technique, Wilder's right hand & heart & Usyk's footwork could be enough to defeat the Gypsy King.

What say you?

mohammed alis endurance and footwork , Mike tysons head movement and power , Lennox Lewis physique , Rocky Marcianos brain
    denium removed likes this.

Comment

Mate, you need to tone down the man crush.

He's not east to beat but I definitely think there is more than one way to best him. I think even a smaller guy who carries good power, good stamina, and can punch well in combination would give him big problems. Ali would have been a nightmare for him, they would have been a nightmare for each other.

Prime Holyfield would have given him a serious run for his money. Bowe at his best, he was an awesome inside fighter for a tall man, would have given Fury fits.

Lennox and Vitali are pick ems.

Fury is quite a sloppy offensive fighter so he definitely gives you opportunities, but I reiterate it is a huge task to beat him.
      betmen betmen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Mate, you need to tone down the man crush.

He's not east to beat but I definitely think there is more than one way to best him. I think even a smaller guy who carries good power, good stamina, and can punch well in combination would give him big problems. Ali would have been a nightmare for him, they would have been a nightmare for each other.

Prime Holyfield would have given him a serious run for his money. Bowe at his best, he was an awesome inside fighter for a tall man, would have given Fury fits.

Lennox and Vitali are pick ems.

Fury is quite a sloppy offensive fighter so he definitely gives you opportunities, but I reiterate it is a huge task to beat him.
        I'm just telling it how it is. No current boxer has a chance to beat him, so let's try and build one who can. It's only a bit of fun, why not participate?

Comment

Originally posted by *Makaveli* View Post
          mohammed alis endurance and footwork , Mike tysons head movement and power , Lennox Lewis physique , Rocky Marcianos brain
          Did Marciano have a good boxing brain? I thought he was just a slugger who came in to take your head off?

Marchegiano

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Did Marciano have a good boxing brain? I thought he was just a slugger who came in to take your head off?

Marchegiano
            correct he was relentless , i think thats needed to beat fury .

Comment

No need to build one. There's plenty in that would have beat him. John McDermott beat him ffs.
              BangEM BangEM likes this.

Comment

Prime Tyson Fury is the man that was built to beat them all. Wilder beats anybody else in boxing history, but Kronk can't be beaten. If Kronk was an olden day fighter, he'd get the respect he deserves, but people prefer to try and be cool by saying an olden day fighter with 15 losses would destroy him, when in reality, Kronk could beat even the likes of Ali and Frazier in the ring at the same time. He's just a different animal. We must respect the Gypsy King, and we must respect Nash. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by *Makaveli* View Post

correct he was relentless , i think thats needed to beat fury .
                  Absolutely, to stand a chance of beating Fury you need massive balls, and Rocky had them in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Absolutely, to stand a chance of beating Fury you need massive balls, and Rocky had them in spades.
                    Hopefully Fury wouldn't try to eat them like he did with that wild boars.

Comment

Working...
                    X