Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Must Be Praised For His Heart, His Determination, Brave Effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat pig Sulaiman is going to create a Tijuana 2ndary participation belt for Wilder now....foh

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

You dont reply to me somehow, but you do the same just the other way around with the UK and in a way more obsessive way.
      He's probably got you on ignore. He added me after I schooled him in a debate.

Comment

A bunch of fighters and people at my gym were talking about what a ****ing warrior Wilder is. Only on this bum forum do people seem committed to ****ting on it.

No matter though, armchair warriors and all that

Comment

Why? Because the WBC and the USA boxing establishment need to keep their "Great Hype Hope Dope" Wilder alive in the minds of the indoctrinated and ignorant. The WBC protected this bum since he won that fake belt Vitali retired with in 2014 and continue to protect this fraud thereafter.

Wilder got beaten up like a good journeyman does, hell even Randall Tex Cobb put up more resistance when he fought Holmes, and beat Earnie Shavers . Wilder is being built up to keep the con of the great hope alive, for the weak people like the LDBC who are the new peasantry in America. Wilder is finished, and no amount of woke propaganda can change that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

You dont reply to me somehow, but you do the same just the other way around with the UK and in a way more obsessive way.
            Lololololol I agree but it's not really UK
            He mainly concentrates on everything Eddie Hearn Matchroom & AJ

Comment

Working...
            X