Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Wilder Trilogy: The Drama Was Unbelievable, Brilliant For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn is right on that point though, Wilder looked tired after two or three rounds, more than before.

I don't know but I'm guessing the extra bulk in muscle and he didn't do much cardio, because it was strange. Then again, Wilder does usually look off balance when he fights. Still, great credit to him for lasting as long as he did, and congratulations to Fury.

A memorable brawl where the sweet science went out the window.

Comment

Yeah, now we know why he wanted AJ nowhere near a peak Fury or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Hearn doling out compliments and quite rightly so. But I'm pretty sure he's thinking "if only AJ had a quarter of the heart of Wilder or Fury".

and he wouldn't be far wrong would he?

If AJ had pushed as hard as Wilder just did in his fight against Usyk he'd have done some serious damage to Usyk. Might have lost, might have won but would have burnished his legacy instead of tarnishing it.
        Let’s dig even deeper, is it heart? I think AJ has some unresolved mental health issues, Hearn is probably more likely to be thinking he wishes AJ would deal with his demons as Fury has done and came out stronger and more balanced. AJ has got up of the canvas against Wlad and Ruiz, and went through a war with Whyte, nothing wrong with his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          Yeah, now we know why he wanted AJ nowhere near a peak Fury or Wilder.
          Why ?

Comment

Working...
          X