Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Reveals Wilder Broke Hand, Says Fury Was 'Greater' Than Deontay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

I wouldn't miss you, so scram, loser.
    Please ban these annoying 14 year old kids too

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Yes. Absolutely. He showed he had the heart of a warrior and deserves everyone's respect. He made it one of the best fights ever of the 21st Century. Respect. Period.
      I always said Wilder has bravery in the ring but out of it....almost never fights anyone decent. We all know a fat retired Fury was a cherry-pick. Big name, low risk. AJ had all the belts at the time.... I guarantee now that AJ looks vulnerable, that Wilder would fight him lol. Like I said no bravery out of the ring when choosing opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I always said Wilder has bravery in the ring but out of it....almost never fights anyone decent. We all know a fat retired Fury was a cherry-pick. Big name, low risk. AJ had all the belts at the time.... I guarantee now that AJ looks vulnerable, that Wilder would fight him lol. Like I said no bravery out of the ring when choosing opponents
        I think that's the Al Haymon advisory effect. I don't think Wilder would duck anyone without people whispering in his ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

I think that's the Al Haymon advisory effect. I don't think Wilder would duck anyone without people whispering in his ear.
          Maybe but we saw what happened with Dillian Whyte. And the A4 page of conditions Wilder produced that Whyte would have to meet before he fought him. The thing is - if Wilder was as good as he claims - he would have just taken the Whyte fight and knocked him out. I mean just take the fight, stop being a *****. Wilder should have knocked out half the top-10 by now if he was as good as people say.

Because of his caution - he now has a draw and 2 losses on his record. Fury had no belts. And Wilder has said AJ was offering him more money to fight him. Wilder could have unified.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Maybe but we saw what happened with Dillian Whyte. And the A4 page of conditions Wilder produced that Whyte would have to meet before he fought him. The thing is - if Wilder was as good as he claims - he would have just taken the Whyte fight and knocked him out. I mean just take the fight, stop being a *****. Wilder should have knocked out half the top-10 by now if he was as good as people say.

Because of his caution - he now has a draw and 2 losses on his record. Fury had no belts. And Wilder has said AJ was offering him more money to fight him. Wilder could have unified.
            Yeah. That's a good point. But look at how everyone is moved at the PBC. It's a joke. People wonder why US boxing is not what it once was ... well, it's due to people having nothing but a list of bums for their first 30 fights over there. The only exception to the rule is Shawn Porter. Porter is the only real one over there. The rest are either being moved incorrectly or just are flat out scared to fight anyone real.

Even worse than the PBC is TMT. Mayweather is single handedly ruining Tank's career.

Comment

Working...
            X