Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Did My Best, But It Wasn't Good Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Did My Best, But It Wasn't Good Enough

In an incredible back-and-forth that included five knockdowns and countless exchanges, Tyson Fury retained his WBC Heavyweight World Title and lineal crown with an eleventh-round TKO win over former long-time champion Deontay Wilder in an ESPN+/FOX Sports pay-per-view live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that was your best?
    El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Wilder kept ducking his head in the clinch and allowing Fury to half nelson him and uppercut him. He got 20-30 times with that shot.
      krazy_d3, MastaBlasta and 4 others like this.

Comment

Respect to both boxers!!! Gave us a fun fight tonight!
        krazy_d3, billeau2 and 16 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          that was your best?
          I think he would have KOed AJ about 10 times tonight to be honest. Like he could put AJ down 10 times, for over 10 seconds, and even put him to sleep.

And you could wake AJ up and let him get ready again, and Wilder would have KOed him 10 times before AJ finished the fight or did anything to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
            Wilder kept ducking his head in the clinch and allowing Fury to half nelson him and uppercut him. He got 20-30 times with that shot.
            he was trying to avoid the right overhand and he didn’t know what else to do and where else to go.

Comment

He let Fury lay down his tits on him all night.
              Poor fighting IQ, poor corner too.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                they are doing an audit and wilder will win, and the fight will be overturned in his favor, if not a bunch of brainless wilder fans will storm the capital of vegas and demand justice!

Comment

Good comments from Wilder, sometimes you just gotta tip your cap and say that guy was better on the night. Hope he keeps fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    that was your best?
                    I can't fathom how big of a fu.cking bum and loser you are in real life

Comment

Working...
                    X