Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can those claiming Fury-Wilder 3 was a great fight please explain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like to give Wilder points for having a big punch that doesn’t land for some reason I guess?

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Apart from round 4 it was the same as the 2nd fight. I just don't see how it can be viewed as great. The 2nd half of the fight was literally Fury beating on Wilder.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you?
      _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

wilder had one good round and was dominated again. stupid fight. fury in all likelihood isnt even a top guy anymore hes just better than wilder but then again so are most good fighters but wilder never fought them unless you count a 40 year old bloat bag named ortiz who dominatd him until running out of steam. fury vs usyk...yeah dont see that happening after the wallin fight

Comment

What was so great about watching someone dead on their feet get beat up by a pillow fisted giant for half the fight?
          6 knockdowns when last you seen that at HW?
          Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

It was a good hw war in terms of drama.

Comment

Are you kidding me, did you not see round 5? Fury legs gone.

it was a all out WAR! What do people want in a boxing fight?

Comment

Apart from round 4 it was the same as the 2nd fight. I just don't see how it can be viewed as great. The 2nd half of the fight was literally Fury beating on Wilder.
                I didn't see it but i heard it was back and forth the first few rounds

Comment

"apart from an incredibly exciting, unbelievable, unforeseen round, it was the same as the 2nd fight, which was incredibly entertaining as well"

AJ fans are fu.cking pathetic.

Comment

Oh shut up.

Try another sport!

Like knitting!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      wilder had one good round and was dominated again. stupid fight. fury in all likelihood isnt even a top guy anymore hes just better than wilder but then again so are most good fighters but wilder never fought them unless you count a 40 year old bloat bag named ortiz who dominatd him until running out of steam. fury vs usyk...yeah dont see that happening after the wallin fight
                      Thanks for the new sig post

Comment

Working...
                      X