Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Matter What Deontay Wilder Does, I'm Still Gonna Knock Him The F--- Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still not convinced Fury can knock anyone out. He caught Wilder on the side of the head last time which basically ended the fight and even then he couldn't finish him properly. Also Fury is an easy target at times. People say he's elusive and he is but sometimes he just stands there with no head movement and gets hit. I got Wilder to win this in first 2 rounds

Comment

Even though I have to go with fury I can’t see why wilder can’t learn to adapt a better strategy of fighting just like fury did in far less amount of Oreo time for the second fight. Well we shall all find out tonight
      NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        I'm still not convinced Fury can knock anyone out. He caught Wilder on the side of the head last time which basically ended the fight and even then he couldn't finish him properly. Also Fury is an easy target at times. People say he's elusive and he is but sometimes he just stands there with no head movement and gets hit. I got Wilder to win this in first 2 rounds
        If the last fight was left to carry on for another couple of rounds wilder would have been banged out 100%

His gas tank was completely empty and he’s was getting plastered

Comment

Wilder should absolutely do better than fight 2. But don’t see how he is going to win a significant # of rounds. Use the Ortiz 2 fight as a guide. This has been a trend. Lost almost all the rounds to Ortiz before the KO. Fury is considerably harder to land flush on than Ortiz. Once fury has a big points lead, he won’t take dumb macho risks. So odds are the Wilder home run right hand won’t land. Can’t see any other scenario than Fury on points

Comment

Typical troll post. Fury will knock Wilder out. Again! Nash out - Boxingscene Hall of Fame - First Ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

If the last fight was left to carry on for another couple of rounds wilder would have been banged out 100%

His gas tank was completely empty and he’s was getting plastered
              But how does a HW boxer land that number of punches - and his opponent is still on his feet?? Wilder won't get caught on the side of the head 2 fights in a row that's for sure.

Comment

Yeah, new hands of stones…just keep your fist in glove. This. Is not bareknuckle boxing with petroleum hardened hands. This will be like literally fighting a grizzly with those scissor hands.

Comment

Yeah he’s feeling real confident now because the boxing commission just okayed this cheating piece of $h!? to be able to use the same gloves…the corruption is despicable

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                    The Gypsy Queen is getting knocked out. And without doubt she'll blame it on catching covid
                    What not on his outfit or gloves or spiked water or gloves bumsquad lol

Comment

Working...
                    X