Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Teofimo Lopez Talks Fury-Wilder 3, Kambosos, Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Teofimo Lopez Talks Fury-Wilder 3, Kambosos, Top Rank

Teofimo Lopez Video Interview - Fighters competing on the stacked undercard leading up to the highly anticipated Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III heavyweight title trilogy showdown previewed their respective showdowns before they enter the ring this Saturday, October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Sean Michael Ham, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This lying coward deflects everything he can back at anybody else. He is scared to lose to Haney and Davis simple and plain. He has been a total cry baby ass ever since he beat Lomachenko. He is causing the problems with 135. Then he comes back and says that he wanted to kill himself. GTFO. Geez

Comment

I agree. Trouble usually follows him. Narcistic attitude is so annoying.

Comment

Lopez is hard to figure out. I get the feeling that he is worried about fighting Kambosos Jr, despite his razor-thin win over Lomachenko which should have given him immense confidence.

That fight ought to have been done six months ago at least.

Lopez will probably beat Kambosos Jr, but K.Jr is not the least bit worried because he has little to lose and you can tell he is a motivated fighter.

Lopez seems far too distracted evaluating himself - Triller dropped the fight because they most likely saw it only appealed to hardcore fans. Lopez is in a very crowded division, and despite beating Loma, most will feel he needs another solid win to prove himself.

Comment

I can’t like this guy. He has a chip on his shoulders. If I want to see pissed off New Yorkers, I’d go back home to Queens, they’re everywhere! If you want to behave like a typical New York thug, keep doing what you’re doing. That’s why no one likes you. It’s your ****ty attitude…. Or you can start behaving like a real man and a champ. You can’t have it both ways. It’s called growing the **** up.

Comment

Working...
          X