Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: By The Time They Get To Fury-Wilder, My Fight's What They're Gonna Be Talking About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like his confidence and willingness to put his money where his mouth is. However, lets be real. Until he steps it up a couple notches vs competition we wont be discussing his fights as anything highlight worthy.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Absolutely ... i will be sitting in front of the TV for the first undercard - taking a day off from a busy life to really enjoy this amazing setup of fights
      Well spoke, finding a truer word spoken would be nigh possible

Comment

Boy shut up!....nobody cares about the latest bum you're fighting so top rank can pretend you're mike Tyson....lol....Berlanga is a joke and I don't see him making it out of contender status.....if he makes it out of prospect status. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          What is TR doing with Steve Nelson? He fights @ 168, trained by BoMac (Crawford) 17-0 w/ 14 KOs, but has not fought since he beat DeAndre Ware in September 2020! I thought he would be perfect for Berlanga?
          Lol...they can't put Berlanga in with anyone with a damn pulse right now. How would it look when the "Puerto Rican mike Tyson" loses the second he fights a decent fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            It's actually a step up fight Coceres gave BJS a lot of trouble in a title fight so this is a good test to see where Edgar is at.
            Haters bro , they'll literally call any of his opponents cans at this point lol Demond was a fringe Contender and Coceres is a former title challenger who was arguably winning against BJS .
            Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Berlanga talks a hell load of trash for facing 3rd grade fighters and tomato cans. I wonder when they will step him up or are they trying to get him a vacant belt vs a total bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

Haters bro , they'll literally call any of his opponents cans at this point lol Demond was a fringe Contender and Coceres is a former title challenger who was arguably winning against BJS .
                If you get koed by featherfisted Saunders you are the perfect opponent for a ko artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Lol...they can't put Berlanga in with anyone with a damn pulse right now. How would it look when the "Puerto Rican mike Tyson" loses the second he fights a decent fighter?
                  I love the kid, just thought he was ready for that, at least? Ready to see all YGs rise up! Salute to Boots, Vergil, Prime Time, Subriel, Brandun, and Gary Antuanne! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Well spoke, finding a truer word spoken would be nigh possible
                    Saturday is a holiday! Enjoy!

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Saturday is a holiday! Enjoy!
                      Right on cat daddy, right on. FIGHT PARTY….going to have both friends and family over and I’m lucky that my British missus loves the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X