Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Grand Arrivals at T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

i just spent 80K to build a summer house in Thailand. It's a little palace that you could only dream of. My wife loves me and I don't worry about dating other ladies. Why would I spend $10 to watch a fight that will just be a laugher when I can laugh just as hard watching it on Youtube the next day? It's money management 101. That's why I got a lot of it.
    I’m not here to tell anyone how to spend their money. It’s a pretty good card though. If I’m not emotionally invested in the outcome of a fight, even good matchups, I don’t generally buy the PPV these days, so I get your point.

Comment

both guys looking good i would say, no sign of fattie fury, he looks pretty slim to me? smoke and mirrors here i wonder

no uk fans will hurt the atmosphere i think, its always good to have a balance of fans at big events i think

Comment

Amazing, you're another internet loser, just like billions of others.
        Well personally I think anybody that has to try and make a point about how great their life is on the Internet is usually lying

enjoy your day with your “beautiful wife”
        millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

I’m not here to tell anyone how to spend their money. It’s a pretty good card though. If I’m not emotionally invested in the outcome of a fight, even good matchups, I don’t generally buy the PPV these days, so I get your point.
          Fair enough. I'm a fan, but I just don't have any desire to make a social event out of a fight. I sublimate in other ways. Everyone blows money foolishly to some extent. I spend it lavishly on my daughter. At least I know who is in charge. It's her .
          NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Well personally I think anybody that has to try and make a point about how great their life is on the Internet is usually lying

Personally, I think you're a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Yeah and cheap ***s never have good looking wives.***er on a boxing site talking how he can't even afford $10.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this one. Undrrcard is decent and it's no guarantee Fury repeats or betters the last result against Wilder.

Fury thrives on the big challenge and he demolished that challenge last time out so will he be quite as sharp mentally this time? At the same time you got Wilder who last time out felt he had 12 pain free rounds to land 1 shot and end it, this time around he knows there is alot more coming at him than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah and cheap ***s never have good looking wives.***er on a boxing site talking how he can't even afford $10.
                  My god, are you ever an idiot. You must have a 2 digit IQ.
                  Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    I'm looking forward to this one. Undrrcard is decent and it's no guarantee Fury repeats or betters the last result against Wilder.

Fury thrives on the big challenge and he demolished that challenge last time out so will he be quite as sharp mentally this time? At the same time you got Wilder who last time out felt he had 12 pain free rounds to land 1 shot and end it, this time around he knows there is alot more coming at him than that.
                    I don't think Wilder has any chance at all. Better luck winning the lottery. I think Fury steamrolls him in 4 or 5 rounds at the most. In the first 2 rounds, Wilder will be desperately in trouble. The undercard is another matter.

Comment

I don't think Wilder has any chance at all.
                      Of course Wilder has a chance, anyone who can **** like him has a punchers chance.
                      I've said in previous posts that I slightly favour Fury, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't risk much on him. As the month's have passed since this rematch was announced I've had a gut feeling that Wilder would win by KO.

I still favour Fury on points this time, but I will not be shocked in the slightest if Wilder scores a brutal KO win.

Comment

Working...
                      X