Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Ready To Face Yordenis Ugas in Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight one of the Baltic boys. rematch with mean machine or Stanoinis.

Comment

I'd prefer he fight Boots, Stanionis, or Benn to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        WBA ordered Ugas vs. Stanionis back in September! He should look for Vergil Ortiz Jr. or Conor Benn, in the meantime!
        Benn is the easier route between the 2 and still a good win if he can pull it off. I'm still unsure of Benn honestly though.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

There was talk of Benn until Young Edwards dad told him off again, David would hammer Benn. David is a good operator who deserves his shot and would have a great chance against Ugas

Comment

Avenysan deserves a shot after being ducked by Conor Benn. Josh Kelly would have already gotten closer to a shot at a title had Avenysan not destroyed him. So fair is fair and david has remained active. That would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Better looking for Benn.

Ortiz Jr would send Avanesyan back to his family in several pieces.
              I agree but Benn seems very reluctant to call him out despite him being the obvious next step. I think that says a lot. Nash out.

Comment

Nah nah back of the line, this guy hasn't redeem himself from getting iced by Mean machine and dominated by old Lamont, heck not even a top 10 win on his resume

Comment

Benn don't want the fight unless its for a world title.

straight duck.

Comment

Working...
                  X