Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Says She Will Never Appear on a Jake Paul Undercard: I Can Beat Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

you're insane. She doesn't even KNOCK DOWN women. stop this foolishness
    Professional female boxers > YouTubers. Is that really an insane statement?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Professional female boxers > YouTubers. Is that really an insane statement?
      There is no 160lb woman knocking out a 200lb man with even a little bit of boxing experience. And I agree Jake Paul is azz, but cmon now. Shields doesn't even have power to knock down FEMALES IN HER WEIGHT CLASS!!! Stop it. I'm a shields fan, but this is ridiculous

Comment

Paul would ko her btw.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

A lot of people defending the YouTuber here.

I genuinely believe she could. She definitely beats him to say the least.

As unlikeable as Shields is, she is a talented fighter, unlike Jake Paul who can’t even throw a jab properly.
          Shields has maybe 10% the ability of even retired mayweather and he couldn't stop the other Paul.

Even a half power jab from Paul would be the equivilant of the power shots her normal competition throws, he would knock her out, the only 200lb men Shields could beat are totally untrained ones, Paul isn't untrained he's had almost a calander year of full time boxing training, he'd whoop any of us and Shields.

Also the punches that ko'd Askren and Robinson would be in danger of killing Shields so not only does Paul beat her, he might actually kill her.
          Last edited by Frankie Coffeecake; 10-01-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie Coffeecake View Post

Shields has maybe 10% the ability of even retired mayweather and he couldn't stop the other Paul.

Even a half power jab from Paul would be the equivilant of the power shots her normal competition throws, he would knock her out, the only 200lb men Shields could beat are totally untrained ones, Paul isn't untrained he's had almost a calander year of full time boxing training, he'd whoop any of us and Shields.

Also the punches that ko'd Askren and Robinson would be in danger of killing Shields so not only does Paul beat her, he might actually kill her.
            Nah Shields stops him. She’d beat him easily. I was bang average amateur who hasn’t boxed competitively for years and I’d be absolutely humiliated if I couldn’t beat Jake Paul.

It’s funny how some of you guys actually think the YouTubers can fight, they’re f***ing terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

There is no 160lb woman knocking out a 200lb man with even a little bit of boxing experience. And I agree Jake Paul is azz, but cmon now. Shields doesn't even have power to knock down FEMALES IN HER WEIGHT CLASS!!! Stop it. I'm a shields fan, but this is ridiculous
              I’d confidently pick Shields to stop him. I don’t think that’s ridiculous at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post

reminds me of the ronda rousey era. Except ronda did have a following.
                Lmao right?! This bi.tch just running her mouth to try to stir up a following lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  My black queen!
                  Eww bro, have some self love

Comment

Working...
                  X